North Devon coastal road

Started by andywood, August 7, 2008, 21:11

andywood

Did this today, Bridgewater to Croyde and then back across exmoor.

Would recommend to everyone to do - glorious scenary, glorious weather, random stops at 'surf-dude' type beaches and some cracking roads to push the car (and new exhaust   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  )on!

Go and enjoy, you won't be disappointed.
2003 Silver + Stuff = [strike]235bhp/225lbft[/strike],  + rethink = 195bhp

olliex1

Awesome road. Did this a couple of months ago (handy as I live in Bridgey!!) Reckon we should get a group together and tackle it en masse.

Some absolutely top roads and views along the way, and plenty of places to stop too...

Anyone interested??

Andy, you in the area much?
2002---Black---Red Leather---Red brake calipers---Anthracite Stock Wheels---TTE Lowering springs---Corky\'s Breastplate---Gutted pre-cats---Ducktail Spoiler---Red J Spec Nose Badge---Dev\'s Keyhole Covers---Clear Side Indicators---Apexi Power Intake---H&S Twin Exhaust

StuM

Quote from: "andywood"Did this today, Bridgewater to Croyde and then back across exmoor..

Sounds alright, but does that really beat the A3 into London in the rush hour..   s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:

Actually, it sounds great - my trip down to Cornwall last month showed me what the 2 is all about.

Stu
Stu M

Ex 2001 Lagoon Blue Mr2 Roadster
Now - 1985 VW T25 Panel Van \":-)\"

andywood

Quote from: "olliex1"Awesome road. Did this a couple of months ago (handy as I live in Bridgey!!) Reckon we should get a group together and tackle it en masse.

Some absolutely top roads and views along the way, and plenty of places to stop too...

Anyone interested??

Andy, you in the area much?

I am interested in doing it again,........and again,..........and again....!!!!

I can be in the area if needed, just give me an hour or so notice   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

olliex1

I reckon we should see if we can get a few more local 2 owners along. Maybe Bank Holiday weekend if anyone's free ? (And the weather's nice...)

What do you reckon? Be good to meet some fellow owners as we don't seem to do meets down this neck of the woods...   s:? :? s:?
2002---Black---Red Leather---Red brake calipers---Anthracite Stock Wheels---TTE Lowering springs---Corky\'s Breastplate---Gutted pre-cats---Ducktail Spoiler---Red J Spec Nose Badge---Dev\'s Keyhole Covers---Clear Side Indicators---Apexi Power Intake---H&S Twin Exhaust

andywood

Just needs one of us to transfer this to the events page then...................   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

budfox

Well I live in Wellington (M5 J26) and I've driven that road many times.

I've got a lovely 03 car in British Racing Green and wouldn't mind being part of a little trip out.
Previously - \'03 Roadster in Island Green "Baby"
Now - \'53 Roadster in Black "BabyTwo"

olliex1

Cool, the more the merrier!!   s:D :D s:D  

I've put this in the events section so I'd take a gander on there.

Whereabouts in Wellington do you live? I workon Chelston Business Park. Seen lots of 2's on my way too and from work, but never yours...   s:? :? s:?    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

budfox

I live just a short way from the town centre. I'd prefer not to post my eaxct address.

My wife usually drives 'baby' to Junction 25 each morning at about 8:30. She obviously goes over the Chelston roundabout so you might catch a glimpse of the car at that time or at about 5:15 when she returns.

I've only seen a couple of 2's around here. A black one one the main road into Taunton a couple of times, and a silver one in Wellington. I believe tha car was a Cat3 (so the landloard in my local claims).

You won't see my car around town much and it's always on my drive or in my garage at night.

You'll see it on the trip to North Devon though.
Previously - \'03 Roadster in Island Green "Baby"
Now - \'53 Roadster in Black "BabyTwo"

Tags: