Anyone got pics of a Euro bodykit '2?

Started by WillsSayers, November 19, 2008, 17:58

WillsSayers

All,

Looked in the bodykit thread but the pic is a bit tiny  s:) :) s:)  Has anyone got a pic (or a few, come to think of it) of an MR2 with the standard Euro kit on? It's this one:

Cheers,

-Wills

]Appearance:[/b] :: Pre-facelift Toyota Bodykit :: Ducktail Spoiler :: TTE Style Bar :: Custard Gas Struts ::
Chassis: :: Front and Rear Strut Brace :: C-One Front and Rear Anti-roll Bar ::

wbarrwebster

I think the kit is the one I've fitted, Front Spoiler, side skirts and two rear extentions. I've never posted pics on here.....the soonest I can get to it will be this weekend, If no one else comes up with some pics, I'll try and get some !
B
W. B. Webster

loadswine

My last 2 had this kit on it. I have posted up pics several times.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

WillsSayers

Care to post them again? Searching for "loadswine car pic" (and every variance thereof) is surprisingly difficult with A) you having as many posts as you have and B) with this forum being a car forum!

]Appearance:[/b] :: Pre-facelift Toyota Bodykit :: Ducktail Spoiler :: TTE Style Bar :: Custard Gas Struts ::

loadswine

lost the pic, sorry

WillsSayers

As many as you can would be awesome matey - trying to make sure it's going to look good  s:) :) s:)

WillsSayers

Any luck with this sir?  s:) :) s:)

StuM

Stu M

Ex 2001 Lagoon Blue Mr2 Roadster
Now - 1985 VW T25 Panel Van \":-)\"

onion86

Very nice, I do love the TTE rear grill. Thinking of getting it then I suppose Will? I'm pretty tempted to go for the rear bumper extensions as I've still got a standard back bumper and I'm not too keen on the face that my rear is higher than my sideskirts.
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

loadswine

Thank you for that Stu, and apologies to Will for not doing them myself last night. They are pretty much the ones i was going to post.
Onion, I liked that grille, its one of my favourite add ons.

WillsSayers

I already have the kit sat at home waiting to install, just wanted to see if looked good enough to warrant the money. Which I think it does! Thanks for the help lads, especially loadswine. NP about the delay, can appreciate you have other stuff to do!

Tags: