Red MR2

Started by alancdavis, January 17, 2009, 17:19

alancdavis

IF and only IF I were to consider parting with my "2" what would be considered a fair price to expect,,,,,,,,,  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

It would go with all mods on as I have no time to take them off,,,,,,,,,Its X reg with below 18k on the clock ??????????????????
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

SteveJ

So,,,,,,if,,this isn't,,a,,,,,,,,,,,,,for-sale,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,add,,,why is,,,it in the,,,,,private-sales forum,,,,,?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

philster_d

*moved*

SteveJ

Quote from: "philster_d"*moved*

Thanks Phil.

And in response to the OP, I think you would be lucky to get more than £1800 for it TBH

Anonymous

Obviously just me, but I can't find where its been moved to. Ahhh, just got it (read the bloody post properly)  s:D :D s:D  Very low miles for the year should be in its favour.

dubs

Quote from: "SteveJ"I think you would be lucky to get more than £1800 for it TBH

ouch, I think you are being a little harsh on the price there, if the steering wheel went back to stock i could sell that on my forecourt for £3995 no problems so see no reason why you couldn't get at least £2500 for it maybe more.  I know people are all doom and gloom about.. well, just about everything at the mo but people will pay a premium if they find something they want so don't lose sight of the fact this is a low mileage roadster and there aren't masses of those around anymore, i think i remember seeing some photos of yours a while back, looks nice with those wheels, i think someone will snap that up when the sun comes out.
MR2 ROADSTER - RED - HARDTOP - BLACK LEATHER - TTE TURBO - TTE SPRINGS - TTE EXHAUST - MARKiii PIPE - TOYOTA GB BODYKIT - TOYOTA GB LIP SPOILER- DEV\'S KEYHOLES - KENWOOD DDX 6029 - IN PHASE COMPONENTS - KENWOOD BLUETOOTH - KENWOOD iPOD INTERFACE - ALPINE SWD 1600 ACTIVE SUB - 17" SP12 ALLOYS

ex-member

am I missing something here?? Is this a roadster or a mk2?

Anonymous

Roadster.

Anonymous

Quote from: "mark_a_thorpe"am I missing something here?? Is this a roadster or a mk2?

I think people are messing with him,should get at least £3500 more if he takes it back to stock sells car and mods separatley.

alancdavis

And in response to the OP, I think you would be lucky to get more than £1800 for it TBH[/quote]

Shock ,,,,,,,,  s:( :( s:(  Horror...............  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  .............If that is the case it will definitly sit on the drive and only come out on sunny days,,,,,,( if we get any this year,  s:) :) s:)  ,)

You never know,,,,I could store it untill it becomes tax exempt,,  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

I would look nice sitting next to a nice red EVO
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

TO-OLD

x reg   18,000 on the clock  s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:    s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:   if someone really wants an mr2(as long as its straight and serviced regular) as low miles dosnt always mean better car!  this surely is one to do for   i think £3500 advertised correctly is a good price

Anonymous

Quote from: "alancdavis"You never know,,,,I could store it untill it becomes tax exempt,,  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

I didn't know your car was made in early 1973   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Even my Spit's not tax exempt and that was made in late 73  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

Rob

alancdavis

My mistake,,,,I though the tax exemption came when the car reached a certain age     s:oops: :oops: s:oops:     Hence why I said to store untill it came exempt,,

Anonymous

Might work if you store it until it becomes extinct as opposed to exempt, then you'll have the only one left   s:D :D s:D

damonlaw88

There is an X reg for sale at a garage down the road from me with 50,000 miles on it and they're selling it for £4995.
Standard car aswell. Hope this helps a little.
2004 Black MR2 Roadster - 17" Advans RG White - Tein S Tech Springs - Trials Front bumper and Side skirts - Custom Black Headlight - Hardtop - GReddy Pillar Pod - Defi Oil Temp - Defi Oil Pressure - Defi control Link - Alpine CVA1004R - Centurion Multiregion DVD player - Acoustics Solution custom sub box - Alpine 10" type S - Alpine sat nav - Red caliper - CHE Manifold

alancdavis

Looking at what these sell on Flea bay,,,( no smart comments please )  Autotrader      s:scared: :scared: s:scared:    and even on this forum ,,,  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:      i would have hoped for around £4500,,,,,,,,,I know mods are worthless but at the end of the day it saves any new owner shelling out for these things,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am still looking at EVOs hence the delema ,,  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

Anonymous

Quote from: "alancdavis"Looking at what these sell on Flea bay,,,( no smart comments please )  Autotrader      s:scared: :scared: s:scared:    and even on this forum ,,,  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:      i would have hoped for around £4500,,,,,,,,,I know mods are worthless but at the end of the day it saves any new owner shelling out for these things,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am still looking at EVOs hence the delema ,,  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

I would have thought the 2K diff rebuild was enough to put anyone off an EVO  s:D :D s:D    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

alancdavis

I would hope if you buy from a reputable dealer the a 12moth paets and lobour warranty would surfice,,

NickNJ

A clean low miler will always sell, i'd say £4-4500 in the summer.
Black MR2 Roadster

Kool PT

DIBS ON TTE FRONT BUMPER
PT\'s Cruiser: Black 2000 MR2 Roadster V6

3.0L 1MZ-FE V6, Ferrari 355 exhaust, Cusco FSTB, Tein S.Tech springs.

Tags: