What's behind my A/C Button?

Started by uktotty, May 16, 2009, 15:03

uktotty

Before any of the clever souls say its AirCon, my car doesnt have air con, I have merely fitted a switch there to fill that hole.
Now I am thinking it would be good to have that switch actually do something, so besides that LED is there anything I can wire into back there??

enid_b

aerial switch russ?
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

loadswine

Karaoke mode!
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Anonymous

Lol ive often wondered and its probably the stupidest question ever but when i press that button does it actually do anything apart from turn an LED on? How do u no if u have aircon (yes u are allowed to poke fun at me)

DannyN

Number plate switcher

Machine guns behind the lights

Passenger ejector seat
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

philster_d

Shirt brightness level?

Jaik

Quote from: "Spyder"Lol ive often wondered and its probably the stupidest question ever but when i press that button does it actually do anything apart from turn an LED on? How do u no if u have aircon (yes u are allowed to poke fun at me)
If you have the button then you have air con  s;) ;) s;)  Russ added the button himself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jaik"
Quote from: "Spyder"Lol ive often wondered and its probably the stupidest question ever but when i press that button does it actually do anything apart from turn an LED on? How do u no if u have aircon (yes u are allowed to poke fun at me)
If you have the button then you have air con  s;) ;) s;)  Russ added the button himself.

Cheers lol ive pressed it a couple of times and not really noticed a difference so i did wonder   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Jaik

Quote from: "Spyder"

Cheers lol ive pressed it a couple of times and not really noticed a difference so i did wonder   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
If it's not been used for a while it may just need regassing  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Spyder"
Quote from: "Jaik"If you have the button then you have air con  s;) ;) s;)  Russ added the button himself.

If it's not been used for a while it may just need regassing  s:) :) s:)

Aaaaah thanks very much!

Tags: