The Must have mod for ALL Mr2 Roadsters

Started by uktotty, May 28, 2009, 14:35

uktotty

ebay  350195018586

SOME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

damonlaw88

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That made my day   s:D :D s:D    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
2004 Black MR2 Roadster - 17" Advans RG White - Tein S Tech Springs - Trials Front bumper and Side skirts - Custom Black Headlight - Hardtop - GReddy Pillar Pod - Defi Oil Temp - Defi Oil Pressure - Defi control Link - Alpine CVA1004R - Centurion Multiregion DVD player - Acoustics Solution custom sub box - Alpine 10" type S - Alpine sat nav - Red caliper - CHE Manifold

loadswine

I dare someone to ask a question on fitting it. lol   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

SimonC_Here

Go on. You know you want to ask a question.  s:D :D s:D

inert2k3

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  That is an absolute classic Russ!
02 MR2 Roadster]
Wanted]
Coming soon]

Wabbitkilla

Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Anonymous

Just added this to the list of questions already asked

"Just a quick question I was wondering how you would go about fitting this in the mk3 MR2? Thanks"

Think it may only appear once it has been answered, cant believe he/she has more than 10 available

For xmas ill buy every member one of the these  s:D :D s:D

evileye_wrx

GROUP BUY!!!
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

NorthandSouth

Ive just sent this question to the seller

Can you please tell me where this actually goes...as my MR2 Mk3 doesnt have a boot!!!!

s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Lynne
2004 Sable Red Edition now sold :( and would so love another!

Anonymous

Quote from: "NorthandSouth"Ive just sent this question to the seller

Can you please tell me where this actually goes...as my MR2 Mk3 doesnt have a boot!!!!

s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

U must be the only person on here with that problem then  s:P :P s:P

uktotty

Quote from: "evileye_xc"GROUP BUY!!!
LMAO

Well I emailed them and asked where to put this and if they have ever SEEN a MR2 Roadster

This was the reply

Hello
I am very sorry we have not met your expectations and as this is our fundamental aim we try to please our customers in which ever way possible, in this situation if you can send the item back to me to:
Ezy Traders
Unit 1
Synergy Business Park
Bradford
BD4 7PG
PLEASE ENCLOSE A NOTE STATING your item number, name, address and why you sent them back and that you want a full refund.
Once again I would like to apologise for any inconvenience hope there are no hard feelings
Best regards
Tanya

I havent BOUGHT ONE! I was just asking

evileye_wrx

Quote from: "uktotty"
Quote from: "evileye_xc"GROUP BUY!!!
LMAO

Well I emailed them and asked where to put this and if they have ever SEEN a MR2 Roadster

This was the reply

Hello
I am very sorry we have not met your expectations and as this is our fundamental aim we try to please our customers in which ever way possible, in this situation if you can send the item back to me to:
Ezy Traders
Unit 1
Synergy Business Park
Bradford
BD4 7PG
PLEASE ENCLOSE A NOTE STATING your item number, name, address and why you sent them back and that you want a full refund.
Once again I would like to apologise for any inconvenience hope there are no hard feelings
Best regards
Tanya

I havent BOUGHT ONE! I was just asking

Please send it back so we can sell it to some other poor sap

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

uktotty

I sent a reply and said, that after careful inspection and looking at the layout of the boot I found THE ENGINE
So maybe this wasnt the most practical thing for me at this stage.

Tags: