Different MR2 Roadster?

Started by scottee, February 11, 2004, 12:28

scottee

im not fussed with sat nav, its a cool toy, but I would never use it, aslong as the Radio/CD/MD work, I wont be complaining hehe. He just mailed me, and im getting it on Monday fingers crossed, so i'll have some pics for you guys soon! Then soon as I sell my 306, the mods will be done (anyone wanna buy a 306 lol)

Anonymous

Hi there! I have an MR-S from Japan.. here is what i had to do to it or have done to it.

You need and ALARM AND IMMOBLILISER! the jap spec has niether
Your stereo wont play radio stations so you'll need either a new one or and expander.
You might gets some pleasent surprise goodies!! I got a 'TOP SECRET' performance exhaust, HKS filter and Bodykit free!! but then i didnt know about the above 2 things.
you car may be limited to 112mph, mine was removed.. and subsequnetly does 130mph+ (i KNOW this  s8) 8) s8)  heh!)

For insurance i found Elephant.co.uk gave me the best deal.. im 26, 1years NCB. i pay £750 this year.

If you hear anythign different about the j-spec model let me know! I didnt know about the short gear ratio,  can anyone confirm this?

Tags: