more pics of blue hartop on yellow roadtser

Started by markiii, March 5, 2004, 17:25

markiii

just sorting some pics from when I fetched kris's hartop.

though these might be of interest

Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Chris

It doesn't look too bad in the first 2 pics, but the last one with the light from the other angle reveals the true story...  I reckon you'd be able to get away with black better, like a standard softtop...
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

Looks OK, more Blue accessories would co-ordinate it better.

aaronjb

I think it'd be OK..

If you got all that yellow bodywork painted to match it  s;) ;) s;)   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

(Only kidding.. actually quite like the roadsters in yellow after seeing the Anglesea pics)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

Looks a bit wrong to me - black ht would be OK though. Must say, the lowered stance looks good. I'm getting tempted myself.

heathstimpson

Quote from: "RUSTY"Looks a bit wrong to me - black ht would be OK though. Must say, the lowered stance looks good. I'm getting tempted myself.
My exact thoughts; would have to be black instead of blue. It just does not look right in the sun  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

it looked ok at night when it was dark as it just looked black... the yellow roof on the blue car is the problem!

*shudder*!

MRMike

I kinda like that.....  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mikeharper2"I kinda like that.....  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

get ya coat!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Tags: