PO141 Resistor Guide?

Started by uktotty, April 11, 2010, 11:12

uktotty

Did anyone do a how to for this one?

markiii

don't think so its too simple to need one
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

nathanMR2

MR2 Roadster TTE Turbo - now sold and 2less but forever an enthusiast

uktotty

Nice one, cheers Nath, and Markiii

ChrisGB

I found 34 Ohm to work perfectly. Look for a 10 watt dissipation one as it is going to get hot.

Chris
Ex 2GR-FE roadster. Sold it. Idiot.  Now Jaguar XE-S 380. Officially over by the bins.

spit

Russ,

Not something we've added to the ROCshop, but we're holding a stock of 27ohm wirewound resistors donated by Nic that'll sort you out in exchange for a small wedge to ROC funds.

I'll prep these with some tails to make installation easier. Drop me a PM if you're interested.
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

uktotty

Cheers Ste
Might get George to contact you then mate, I bought mine from maplins but it was 40ohm IIRC

Russ

spit

That may well be OK Russ.

A number of us here are running 15ohm with no issues at all but the Spyderchat guys favoured a higher resistance which is why our current batch is upped. I lost track of their thread so I can't confirm whether they established an upper limit that the ECU is cool with. If you try it out, let us know   s8) 8) s8)
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Tags: