Some pics of my car

Started by uktotty, April 27, 2010, 23:43

uktotty

My car had its annual wash so on my drive tonight I found a great photo spot.
Setting the scene

alancdavis

Beware of the full moon    s:scared: :scared: s:scared:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

E

Russ your the only person I know who washes and polishes his car and still has to take the photos in the dark.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Beautiful pictures by the way mate.

custardavenger

Quote from: "E"Russ your the only person I know who washes and polishes his car and still has to take the photos in the dark.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Beautiful pictures by the way mate.

LOL, you beat me to it.

It is the best the car has ever looked.
[size=150]Custard\'s Bonnet/Engine Cover Struts[/size] Clicky Round 2
Custard\'s Bracing Clicky Coming soon
Project Custard Clicky

uktotty

Awwww

Can you feel the love???

Mike68

The second photo highlights the lines of the car really well, cracking photo.

Full moon, bugger... I'm working tonight, a shift full of wierdos and that's just my crewmate let alone the strange calls we'll probably get!
Ex Silver MR-S

Now - Mica Red bug eye Scooby with blobeye front end conversion, Ninja 2 turbo back exhaust, HKS dump valve, prodrive fuel pump, prodrive 3 port turbo solenoid, BC Racing coilovers, K Sport 8 pot front brakes, VF35 turbo, 550 injectors, japspeed front mount intercooloer, 18" Kei RSS alloys, blobeye rear lights, tumble valve delete using JDM inlet manifold. Map completed by Race Dynamix 346 bhp, 340 lb torque

Mike68

Forgot to mention, normally I like bright wheels on a dark car and vice versa but yours suits the car nicely, good choice   s:D :D s:D
Ex Silver MR-S

Now - Mica Red bug eye Scooby with blobeye front end conversion, Ninja 2 turbo back exhaust, HKS dump valve, prodrive fuel pump, prodrive 3 port turbo solenoid, BC Racing coilovers, K Sport 8 pot front brakes, VF35 turbo, 550 injectors, japspeed front mount intercooloer, 18" Kei RSS alloys, blobeye rear lights, tumble valve delete using JDM inlet manifold. Map completed by Race Dynamix 346 bhp, 340 lb torque

kentsmudger

Quote from: "alancdavis"Beware of the full moon    s:scared: :scared: s:scared:

That's what she said -

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

E

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

uktotty

LOL

And there it is, photographic evidence that I have washed it this year.

The car Ian, the car!!!!!!!!!

custardavenger

Well wiped it at least.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=150]Custard\'s Bonnet/Engine Cover Struts[/size] Clicky Round 2
Custard\'s Bracing Clicky Coming soon
Project Custard Clicky

Tags: