Toyota TTE rear spoiler

Started by heathstimpson, March 9, 2004, 20:41

heathstimpson

Has anyone had the Toyota optional spoiler fitted here  s:?: :?: s:?:  I would like to see a 2 with it one in the flesh instead of pictures.
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Quote from: "heathstimpson"Has anyone had the Toyota optional spoiler fitted here  s:?: :?: s:?:  I would like to see a 2 with it one in the flesh instead of pictures.

Perry had one at the MK mini meet. images are in the post in events mate.

MRMike

I have one..where abouts are you from?
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Anonymous

Quote from: "heathstimpson"Has anyone had the Toyota optional spoiler fitted here  s:?: :?: s:?:  I would like to see a 2 with it one in the flesh instead of pictures.

yeah you saw mine at the meet matey? if not your welcome to have a look

heathstimpson

Quote from: "perry190"

yeah you saw mine at the meet matey? if not your welcome to have a look
I must be going mad as I don't recall the spoiler. Will check it out on the next meet Perry. Must have still been asleep after the nightshift that day  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Mikeharper2"I have one..where abouts are you from?
Good lod Milton Keynes. Are you going to JAE as your '03 motors in the same colour so I can do an exact comparison  s:?: :?: s:?:

MRMike

Indeedy I will be..looking like Sat only at this point though..
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Tags: