Manchester area dealers etc.

Started by Anonymous, March 11, 2004, 16:19

Anonymous

Hi all,

A new member saying hello. Bought a second hand yr2000 '2 at the end of Feb. First sports car and loving it (previously only ever owned Fords   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  .) This site was very helpful in making the final decision.

Anyway, a request for some advice. Can anyone recommend dealers in the Manchester area? The previous owner bought the car from RRG Bolton and had all servicing done there. My nearest is RRG Salford Quays. Should I stick with the dealer that 'knows' the car? Also does anyone know of any alloy wheel refurb places in the area? Yep, alloys have bubbled and previous owner said it only started after the warranty expired.

Cheers,
George

markiii

in all honesty while they may have serviced it I doubt they really know the car in any way that will make a differemce.

If they are recommended and teh previous owner was happy with them, it may be worth staying rather than risk an unknown.

Afraid I don't know the area to make a recomendation though.

oh and welcome by the way  :-) :-) :-)
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Two's Company

Welcome   s:D :D s:D  

I bought and get mine serviced by RRG Rochdale.  

This is the second car I've had from them so they now know me pretty well.

Very helpful bunch, I would recommend them.

Not had any dealings with the servicing department at Salford Quays but have dealt with sales manager who seemed okay.

If I get time at the weekend I will have a word with the guy who I get my tyres from to see if he can recommend a refurb place.

Enjoy the car!

Liz

Someone on here recently mentioned about Salford Quays being good, can't remember who though   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:   I have written to them asking for discount for the club, just waiting for a reply at the moment.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

Thanks for all your help. RRG Salford Quays will definately get one new customer in April if they support the Owners Club   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Cheers,
George

Tags: