Im back! Hurray

Started by Andy_Foz, July 3, 2010, 22:08

Andy_Foz

Hi guys

Picked up my second Roadster on Friday (the first one was an import which I sold a year and a half ago). its a UK spec 2000 car and am loving it! Would have been on here sooner but have been driving almost non stop since then.

Here are a couple of pics whilst its still standard! After some lowering springs and a set of aftermarket 16" wheels to start things off.

Andy

benji89

She's a beauty mate!
2000 Black, ProSpeed Sports Cat

Wabbitkilla

Very nice .... welcome home   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

phillywilly69

welcome back ,while your at it stick some facelift rear lights on it,pound for pound i think its the best mod to make car look FAR better
you can normally pick up a set for about £100 on ebay ,or here if your patient   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Ilogik

Kitting her up like your old blue one mate? that was a cracker.
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

Andy_Foz

Thanks everybody! Glad to be back. Only got rid of my last one as the roof was slashed, stereo stolen and I lost faith  s:-( :-( s:-(

BUT this has a hard top, so if the car isn't outside my house, it can be completely secured.

Wheels and suspension first on the list, will judge after then if I need some kittage!

Andy

muffdan

Welcome back  s:) :) s:)
Jason
[size=80]\'00 Cape Green MR2 with Hard top, A/C & Leather - SP Turbo - 320bhp[/size]
[size=100]AEM - [/size][size=96]ARP - [/size][size=92]Crower - [/size][size=88]Cusco - [/si

Tags: