Workshop manuals?

Started by Thudd, July 5, 2010, 12:03

Thudd

In the shocking absence of availability of a Haynes manual, I was wondering about investing in one of these of eBay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-MR2-Roadster-Workshop-Manual-MR-S-Spyder-MK3-/300442176237?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item45f3bfcaed

Has anyone had a look, and are they any good?

Mods: I hope ebay linking is acceptable. I am not linked to the site, and am looking for some sort of manuals.

markiii

not that ROC could condone using pirated manuals but hypothically if teh sample page is representative of teh whole then I would say they would be useful
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

roger

As Mark said we cannot condone use of pirated copyright material - so the choice is yours.

i should perhaps add that the details are wrong UNLESS it includes both the pre03 and post 03 manuals, since no one manual contained both revisions.
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Thudd

I hadn't twigged they were pirated   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

markiii

they are scans of teh original Toyota Manuals which only came in hardback form
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

SteveJ

Quote from: "markiii"they are scans of the original Toyota Manuals which only came in hardback form

Not entirely correct Mark - Toyota give access to the manuals in PDF form on a chargeable basis via their website. It's just that some enterprising person has saved each of the sections and is distributing them on CD.

Tags: