Lampka bodykit

Started by Tem, March 12, 2004, 21:01

Tem

From SC:
"Lampka is going to show on the next tuning saloon, somewhere in Germany, a new body kit for the spider, all in carbon. That should provide a significant gain in weight."

Anyone know more..?
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

gain in weight?

As to Lampka, how about them finishing that turbo kit that they accepted payments for in June 2003? Seeing is believin  s:) :) s:)

Tem

Quote from: "spwolf"gain in weight?

I'm sure he meant it's lighter than stock parts  s8) 8) s8)
(that's my main interest anyway)

Didn't they run into some problems with the turbokit...rumours about blown engines or something, there was a loooong thread in the German board, but my german sucks.

Anonymous

Yeah they kept blowing things up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tem"From SC:
"Lampka is going to show on the next tuning saloon, somewhere in Germany, a new body kit for the spider, all in carbon. That should provide a significant gain in weight."

Anyone know more..?

Why not ask me? I am the one that post that.

I have been at Lampka, last month , upgrading my car.

They are going to show that kit in a tuning saloon in Germany, but I can't recall the name of the place.
For more information on that kit you can ask  Andy (he speaks English)

e mailto:info@lampka-motorsport.de">info@lampka-motorsport.de e

About the turbo I think they are waiting to the TTE turbo to be on the market, to offer the same warranty (they don't believe Toyota is going to approve tte turbo).

They are coming soon to Portugal, to make the final arrangements with the best Toyota racing tuner we've got. They talk about 10 turbos for Portugal. They are doing the same in the US and GB. About GB, I have heard them talking in a partnership with the motorsport tuning firm that most of you found the best (for what I have heard). They just want to have everything right, and have the best backup they can get, regarding assistance.

They are a small outfit, but recognised, for instance, by TTE in their competence (TTE has asked them to make the development of the turbo for the Corolla), and certainly they are enthusiasts and nice people.

Tem

Quote from: "pp"Why not ask me? I am the one that post that.

Cause I have no idea who's on SC and here  s;) ;) s;)

Tags: