Anyone got a BMC CDC fitted? If so pics please

Started by Ilogik, June 18, 2011, 09:32

Ilogik

Just invested in a new intake, does anyone have a picture of them fitted? Trying to work out the best location for it.
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

stargazer30

Sure here you go...

Worked very well on my 2L focus   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    
Sorry not on a 2.
2003 Silver MR2 - Very Very Standard + Leccy Renault Zoe aka the battery mobile.
Ex Blue 04 MR2 - TTE Turbo\'d ~185bhp/200lbs/ft, Sports Clutch, Breast Plate, Lowered & half decent audio
Ex Silver 05 MR2 -  SP turbo conversion 227bhp, 205lbs/ft, with  cobra dual exit exhaust.

Anonymous

if it the same as the pic i would probably put it in the place of the stock air box then a markiii pipe feeding one end and the other to the throttle body

chalced

You will need a bespoke bit of pipework and a MAF sensor mounting to make it work tho!!

Mel

Ilogik

got any more pics mate?  especialy ones of where you hooked it up too.
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

stargazer30

avoid tight bends on the CDAs you loose BHP.  In my 2L Focus pic it worked a treat but on my ST170 I fitted the same kit but the bend was really tight and it choaked the intake.  On that MR2 pic it looks like the CDA is pretty close to the rear of the car
2003 Silver MR2 - Very Very Standard + Leccy Renault Zoe aka the battery mobile.
Ex Blue 04 MR2 - TTE Turbo\'d ~185bhp/200lbs/ft, Sports Clutch, Breast Plate, Lowered & half decent audio
Ex Silver 05 MR2 -  SP turbo conversion 227bhp, 205lbs/ft, with  cobra dual exit exhaust.

Tags: