front spoiler

Started by Anonymous, April 19, 2004, 22:11

Anonymous

guys Im also interested in a front spoiler but not sure if its the best available.
Please can I see some of your pics? and maybe some opinion's

cheers

heres the one ive found, do we now if it will fit the newer mk3 rev2 ?

Peter Laborne

It will fit an '03 2 (the Rev2 Roadster), however you will have to buy the complete bumper as well.

The front bumpers are different between the '00 and '03. Your picture is of the '00.

Anonymous

Is that the stage 1 front lip. It looks a bit different!

Jap GT300

That is actually the TTE lip sold only in the UK through Toyota Dealers during 2000-2001.

This WILL NOT fit an 03'

The mounting points that secure this to a 2000 aren't there on the 03 because it is a different shape.

If you were to fit it you would need a body shop to play with it.

Tem

Quote from: "Jap GT300"That is actually the TTE lip sold only in the UK through Toyota Dealers during 2000-2001.

TTE...?

I thought TTE only makes a front bumper, not a lip...and that looks like the lip from the Toyota "euro bodykit"  s:? :? s:?
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

scottee

QuoteI've not figured how that rear grill is any different from a normal pre-03 one.

hmmm hes changed the picture, it was a pic of a different grill. The thumbnail still has it:

m http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/pict/2474151648.jpg m

Anonymous

Has anyone got pics or links for and rev2 front lip/spoiler?

cheers

Anonymous

Im in the States where can I get this lip. It reminds me of my old STI Version 1 lip on my WRX.

markiii

Quote from: "Tem"
Quote from: "Jap GT300"That is actually the TTE lip sold only in the UK through Toyota Dealers during 2000-2001.

TTE...?

I thought TTE only makes a front bumper, not a lip...and that looks like the lip from the Toyota "euro bodykit"  s:? :? s:?

correct Tem, It's actually the Toyota UK offical option.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

anyone know where I can get this... or does anyone have anymore pics... or all over the above   s:D :D s:D

Chris

If it's a Toyota uk official part, then I would assume it's available from any dealer - just need to find out what the part number is, anyone?

They may well ship to the uk, or maybe even a us dealer would stock it..
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Tags: