mr2 roadster number plates can anyone help !!!

Started by Anonymous, April 24, 2004, 18:00

Anonymous

looking for number plates with mr2 roadster at bottom of plate
saw one the other day looked awesome can anyone help

jaymo  s:D :D s:D

DAZ400

Don't think thats legal any more to many rules to spoil fun in the UK.   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
SOLD No more 2. Just a bus for the family..........

Anonymous

Quote from: "DAZ400"Don't think thats legal any more to many rules to spoil fun in the UK.   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
But you could get a script on a number plate frame. Look under my number  m http://www.mr2-roadster.de/images/MR2IG ... C00042.JPG m  and you can see a white line. Its the name of the garage and that can be swapped out.

Anonymous

Try http://www.gtgrafix.co.uk I've just bought some from this company £25 for a pair plus £6 p&p.

No messing with any documents, you can fully customize the plate, from letter to logo (on left) and "Free text underneath the Registration". I've just had the web address for the club put on mine, looks GREAT and delivered within 2 days.

They do say on the website that the plates are legal. However, If the old bill are bored one day....

Check 'em out.

DAZ400

They might say they are legal but they are not!!!!!

By law the only writing that should be on the bottom is the place that made the plate and it is manditory.
SOLD No more 2. Just a bus for the family..........

Chris

there has been some chat and good reports about fancyplates lately, but i'm guessing that any company willing to make show plates wold oblige...

good tip about a plate surround though - no regs for that i'm guessing...  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

Can someone measure the size of the standard UK plate and I will see if the holders available here would fit them. If so the price starts at about €11 and proce reduces as the quantity goes up so possible GB?

Tags: