Flyeyes Fitted Today

Started by p3t3, August 8, 2012, 21:01

Anonymous

m http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/ m

can anyone tell me what i looks like on the tail lights?

also can you tell me how much i need for front, tail, fog and indicator lights

Anonymous

Quote from: "dj vinxy"http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/

I got the largest size kit for about £13 mate. i think its about 1.5m x 0.3-0.5m cant remember now soz lol its on the website as linked above. Measure your headlights, rears etc and your soon be able to work it out. just make sure you allow about 20-50mm excess around the edges for trimming. The size i got does both HL's and indicators simples, will prob do the fogs too. You will need more for the rears.

2 of the left

Quote from: "dj vinxy"http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/

Looks like they are off-line at present!!
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

Anonymous

it works for me? :s

dcod

Quote from: "Carbon RX"

Love the blacked out Peugeot badge!

Unfortunately, I think the 2 would look better with blacked out headlights. The car looks too much like Lightening McQueen!
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

2 of the left

Quote from: "dj vinxy"it works for me? :s
I can get their home page but everytime I select an option it gives me "the service is unavailable"

Anonymous

oh yeah... hmm,

u could give them a call if u wanted to place an order?

2 of the left

Quote from: "dj vinxy"oh yeah... hmm,

Could be they are inundated with orders from MR2ROC members  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Will wait a day or two and try again  s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

Quote from: "dcod"Love the blacked out Peugeot badge!

Unfortunately, I think the 2 would look better with blacked out headlights. The car looks too much like Lightening McQueen!

Cheers! We done the badge in Carbon Film its not black but blends in like it is   s8) 8) s8)  We also done the fog surround rings, wing mirrors, rear strip around back window thats st. silver on a black car   s:? :? s:?   and i painted her rear main badge in satin black and removed all other badges. It was dripping in cheap plastric chrome trims when we got it, much better now as i dont feel shamed in driving it   s:D :D s:D  

RE: Red lights, i shall be doing the inside paint job and glass polish soon when i can devote a whole wk end with out the car. I might just trip the flyeyes kit into Abflug eyebrows and leave them for abit.

I also just tried the Flyeyes website to see and i too am getting the error on page so not just you guys.

2 of the left

Cannot contact them that option doesn't work either!!  s:? :? s:?

redarrow

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"Just looks like someone had a cheap spray job and the lights are covered by overspray   s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:

Wabbitkilla cheer me up today what a quote was so funny.

my dad said what the light's would be like if i got hold of a spray can.
[size=85]These are the dreaded code your get with cheap 02 sensors.
P0135 drivers side position. (o2 sensor heater malfunction (bank 1 sensor 1)
P0155 passengers side position. (o2 sensor heater malfunction (bank 2 sensor 1)
P0141 passengers side down below exhaust position. (o2 sensor heater malfunction (bank 1 sensor 2[/size]

2 of the left

Quote from: "2 of the left"

Cannot contact them that option doesn't work either!!  s:? :? s:?
The website is back to normal - they maintain that up-grading the site was the problem!!

ray835

with all theses new laws being banded about could these mods be a dreaded MOT failure.......
2000 silver to match my hair,team dynamics pro-race 3, silver hard top, cobra twin tip stainless system bmc cda carbon filter Taiwanese rear boot lip spoiler sheila\'s wheels tax disc holder

markiii

can but hope

sure fails the taste police
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Tags: