sprayed engine lid cover and footwell lights and ....

Started by Vini, October 17, 2012, 22:21

Vini

sprayed my engine lip cover  s:P :P s:P  bit wild and bright haha

about 5 coats of primer haha

then fitted the footwell lighst but wish i got the green now but at the cost of 1.59 i think ill get another 2 in green and got a white on the way for the engine lid which should look pritty cool when i get a sticker or two on it....

new number plate come today so i fitted that too  s:P :P s:P  not so sure about the white bits might get the black on it

next is going to be lowering springs and dvd player  s:) :) s:)

dj2k21

Jesus H Christ thats bright paint! It hurt my eyes to look at lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

simers

Vini you're not well mate... Car looks amazing... How do you get on with the tail lights come mot time???
Mr2 mk3 1.8vvti 01,93 mirage 1.5,94 pulsar 1.3, 00 306 2.0 hdi

If its not broke, don\'t fix it!!!!
The only way forward is sideways!!!! ;)

Vini

Quote from: "simers"Vini you're not well mate... Car looks amazing... How do you get on with the tail lights come mot time???

i havent put this though mot with these lights yet but before i had this done the same with my saxo  oop sorry for swearing but they past every time so
fingers crossed should be ok when the lights come on the lights show through quite easyily so should be ok tint spray doesnt say how many coats u have to apply hahaha

simers

On my other car I had them tinted purple same colour as car... All lights showed but they failed me unfortunately...

Vini

luckily i know a guy at the garage and i guess he just passes it for me ... but i havent in the past have to say anything .... guess its just luck of draw i guess ..

Anonymous

That is a bright shade there mate, but in its position works with your sticker colour choice! Yes agree following on with the inside lights would work well too   s8) 8) s8)  

Oh and the number plate has finally sorted the rear out like a good'n, coming along there nicely fella!

onion86

Very bright but love the engine lid, agree that green lights inside would be a bit better with the theme, unfortunately you then lost me at 'stickers'  s:P :P s:P
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

Die$eL

nicely done

with the footwell lights, do they work like the dome light? come on when you open the door?
Its not your top speed that counts but how quick u get to it...

[size=85]05 - XRSi - 160HP at the wheels (Reef) - 15.7 @ Tarlton - 3.12.2010
01 - MR2 Turbo - 339HP at the fly (Reef)
06 - Hilux D4D 4x4 D/Cab - 190HP (Reef) - 1/4 mile - TBC[/size]

chris3boro

Quote from: "dj2k21"Jesus H Christ thats bright paint! It hurt my eyes to look at lol

And that's coming from a guy with a bright green MR2!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

dj2k21

Lol yeah but that green is just insane lol. Mine isn't very bright lol

[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

chris3boro

Quote from: "dj2k21"Lol yeah but that green is just insane lol. Mine isn't very bright lol

Not bright like that anyway   s:) :) s:)  This looks more like a luminous highlighter-pen green

simers

Quote from: "chris3boro"
Quote from: "dj2k21"Lol yeah but that green is just insane lol. Mine isn't very bright lol

Not bright like that anyway   s:) :) s:)  This looks more like a luminous highlighter-pen green
Same colour as my iPhone cover  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

dcod

Quote from: "vini"

Nice   s:D :D s:D  

I reckon that would look great on a black 2 aswell.
Ezekiel 23:20 "There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses"

I bought a "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" to lose weight. I put on five stone. I blame the delicious gravy it makes.

manchestermatt1986

Love what youve done here!!! looks ace and that little personal touch!! where did you get the plates from if you dont mind me asking?
Toyota/TRD Stage 2 Kit - C-one Wing - Hardtop - Injen Induction - Inner Vent LED\'s - Double Din JVC - Armrest - Painted Calipers - Custom Heatshileld - Two Active Subs In Bins - Blitz Nur Spec-S - Team Dynamic 16" - Twin Vocal Speakers On Bin Lids - JSpec Gear Knob - Che Manifold - Angel Eye Fogs -

loadswine

Excellent job on the lid, really like the white and lime combo.  s:) :) s:)
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

vinp182

Mine has gone through 2 mot's with tinted tail lights

Like the white and green combo dude  s:) :) s:)
2001 Nissan Silvia S15 SpecR
2000 MR-S...... Between engines
1993 Rev4 Turbo mk2 300whp
1994 Rev3 Turbo mk2
2004 Renaultsport Clio182

Vini

Quote from: "manchestermatt1986"Love what youve done here!!! looks ace and that little personal touch!! where did you get the plates from if you dont mind me asking?

w www.proplates.co.uk w

its pritty straight farward design ya own kinda thing shame they aint got a midship runnabout sign .... aparently you can email ya own picture if u wanted ...
only 9.99 for a normal plate for the rear jap plate i only paid 12.50 so not bad going to say one website they quoted me at the end 27.50 lol

Vini

Quote from: "Carbon RX"That is a bright shade there mate, but in its position works with your sticker colour choice! Yes agree following on with the inside lights would work well too   s8) 8) s8)  

Oh and the number plate has finally sorted the rear out like a good'n, coming along there nicely fella!

cheers buddy sorry aint got round to posting ya wonga been eva so busy but i will get round to it jst starting work liek 6 in teh morn aint realy had spare time to go out me way ... but it will be done  s:) :) s:)   thanks anyways uve seen it from start theres plenty more to come  s:P :P s:P

Vini

looks like the green has been a BRIGHT hit slash miss lol guess ive fount my theme my white led lighst have come to brighten it a bit more in the dark  s;) ;) s;)  should light up a treat lets hope the coppers wont stop me for it .... if so ill put it on a switch lol

Vini

Quote from: "Die$eL"nicely done

with the footwell lights, do they work like the dome light? come on when you open the door?

no i wired them straight to fag lighter so there constantly on when car turns on i was thinking about having them on just when door open but now im thinking about having two strips so one comes on when door opens and one whilst cars on gonna hook some switches on so if i do eventually get fed up with it i can turn it off ...
jay has the lights on when the door opens hes done a proper good job with the side template covering the wires and lights under his door looks top notch!!
cheap and cheerfull little mods deffo recoment easy to do aswell

JiMR2

Looks really good Vini mate, loving what you've done so far!!!!   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:
AKA Cinnamon Jim

2 of the left

Now that is sublime - I would never have thought that colour combination would work so well!! ( A Real BZ for that!! - BZ is Naval speak for a job well done)
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM!!

puma2

good job well done
likely likely  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

Anonymous

Vini,

What size plates did you get for the front and rear?

Im ordering some for a Christmas present (to myself)  s:) :) s:)

Tags: