Powerflow Exhaust

Started by nickfev, February 24, 2013, 14:44

tomaky

If you find out zonda do pm me it  s:) :) s:)
Westfield Seiw
Skoda octavia vrs 2ltr 245bhp petrol 2023 estate
Ex-2011 Skoda Superb Estate 170 CR Daily Driver
Ex - 2005 Porsche Cayman S
Ex - 2003 Sable
Ex- 2000 Pre FL Blue THOR RACING Ex- TURBO
Ex 2004 Blue  Roadster RIP

nickfev

Quote from: "Zonda_"I've just realised you're in Helmsley, I'll have to pop over for a listen! I've already got the same manifold as you from the States, wonder how much it'd cost for the same exhaust as you...
Yes no problem just let me know when you coming.
[centre]2001 MR2 Roadster Red Anthracite Alloys, Crystal Side Repeaters, Powerflow stainless exhaust[/centre]
[centre]Never Too old to have fun[/centre]

chris3boro

I could be tempted if you still rate the system etc.

Please get up pics and particularly videos asap  s:D :D s:D  How did it work in terms of specifying the tail pipes and sound-do you know if quad pipes would have been more? Were you able to have much of a say in the sound (subjective I know)

Cheers

nickfev

Quote from: "chris3boro"I could be tempted if you still rate the system etc.

Please get up pics and particularly videos asap  s:D :D s:D  How did it work in terms of specifying the tail pipes and sound-do you know if quad pipes would have been more? Were you able to have much of a say in the sound (subjective I know)

Cheers
It was £425 with quad pipes but they have a good choice of tail pipes as for the sound I asked for a deep rumble and that's what I got it sounds great especially when you gun it round the windy north yorks roads.  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
[centre]2001 MR2 Roadster Red Anthracite Alloys, Crystal Side Repeaters, Powerflow stainless exhaust[/centre]

chris3boro

Quote from: "nickfev"
Quote from: "chris3boro"I could be tempted if you still rate the system etc.

Cheers
It was £425 with quad pipes but they have a good choice of tail pipes as for the sound I asked for a deep rumble and that's what I got it sounds great especially when you gun it round the windy north yorks roads.  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Ah so a chunk extra £ for quad pipes. If I was going to spend £400ish Id go for Cobra I think. Get some videos up   s:D :D s:D  in car,drive by and overrun

nickfev

short video clip so you can hear it running
 m http://youtu.be/HDSnQHshLX0 m

Zonda_

Burning a bit of oil there mate   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

nickfev

Quote from: "Zonda_"Burning a bit of oil there mate   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
I didn't let it warm up enough hasn't been driven for a couple of weeks I know I should have let it warm up but wanted to get video done so everyone could hear it.   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

XI Thomas IX

Sounds amazing!
2001 Silver MR-S TRD Wing Spoiler K & N Induction Kit Abflug Eyelids Toyo Proxes T1-Rs && Cobra Quad

Zonda_

Just got a quote for the same exhaust made and fitted for £280
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

nickfev

Quote from: "Zonda_"Just got a quote for the same exhaust made and fitted for £280
thats amazing take it its well worth it I thought mine was cheap  s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:

Zonda_

Quote from: "nickfev"
Quote from: "Zonda_"Just got a quote for the same exhaust made and fitted for £280
thats amazing take it its well worth it I thought mine was cheap  s:mrgreen: :mrgreen: s:mrgreen:

I intend to!

parker455

Just got a quote from them for my roadster with the same setup as above, they want £495+VAT.

Have a day off mate pfffttt

is1

From my experience on other forums, two companies with outstanding reputations are:

Pro-Speed in Cardiff (a guy called Charlie);
JP Exhausts in Cheshire (used to batch manufacture exhausts for Renaults - the welding was pure art).

Both only do exhausts.  It's their bread and butter so to speak.

parker455

I'll get in touch with them and see what can be done, I'm in need of one pretty sharpish as I'm travelling back home to essex soon and won't have a backbox otherwise..  s:( :( s:(

is1

Quote from: "parker455"I'll get in touch with them and see what can be done, I'm in need of one pretty sharpish as I'm travelling back home to essex soon and won't have a backbox otherwise..  s:( :( s:(

So where are you based?  Hayward & Scott are based in Essex, again of similar ilk as below.

parker455

Just fired off an email to H+S, they're literally just down the road from me. Unfortunately the seller is asking that I return my Cobra (bought from ebay) asap, I'm home on Dec 11th and can't drive 2.5 hours without a backbox on as the coppers will absolutely flog me for it!

Richard41

Where are you? Have a standard exhaust in my shed.

parker455

I'm in southampton  s:( :( s:(  I've got my standard one still back home in Essex, just not sure if I can afford to get it sent back down here. I've got a couple of options atm as I've got friends visiting this area soon that /may/ be able to bring it down if I don't get another sorted, but cheers for helping  s:) :) s:)

Richard41

Ok no worries, hope you get it sorted.

parker455

Quote from: "Richard41"Ok no worries, hope you get it sorted.

Thanks mate, hoping to get one sorted asap  s:) :) s:)

Tags: