Powerflow Exhaust

Started by nickfev, February 24, 2013, 14:44

nickfev

Just booked my 2 into Tyrespot Scotswood Newcastle on 9th March to have my Powerflow exhaust and manifold built and fitted offered me a great deal the whole lot for £350. I have just invested in a new BGA manifold gasket and three new O2 sensors as two of mine have failed. Picking up my hardtop next week so she will be on the road from Friday as soon as I tax her. Let the fun begin  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:
[centre]2001 MR2 Roadster Red Anthracite Alloys, Crystal Side Repeaters, Powerflow stainless exhaust[/centre]
[centre]Never Too old to have fun[/centre]

tomaky

Sounds like a cracking deal to me!
Westfield Seiw
Skoda octavia vrs 2ltr 245bhp petrol 2023 estate
Ex-2011 Skoda Superb Estate 170 CR Daily Driver
Ex - 2005 Porsche Cayman S
Ex - 2003 Sable
Ex- 2000 Pre FL Blue THOR RACING Ex- TURBO
Ex 2004 Blue  Roadster RIP

Zonda_

I had a Powerflow system made for my Audi 1.8T there.  Just to warn you, when I started it up to drive away I was horrified by how loud it was, I thought there was no way I could live with it.  Don't worry though as after a hundred miles or so it 'soots up' inside an becomes much quieter.  Good price that, I want a new exhaust for mine, see if you can arrange a discount?!
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

tomaky

And me!
Westfield Seiw
Ex - 2003 Sable

Zonda_

Well obviously, we are the same person!
2001 Roadster, che manifold, 40mm lowering springs, BMC Carbon intake mounted behind battery.

tomaky

Ha  s:) :) s:)
Westfield Seiw
Ex - 2003 Sable

swinglow81

I got a power flow system and mines got louder which the neighbors must love lol

nickfev

Got my powerflow exhaust built today at Tyre Spot Scotswood Newcastle took the from half nine till half six at night to complete as they spent over three hours trying to remove the old precat manifold without damaging my head as it had welded itself on.

[centre]2001 MR2 Roadster Red Anthracite Alloys, Crystal Side Repeaters, Powerflow stainless exhaust[/centre]

StuC

Mmmmmm shiny  :-) :-) :-)
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

nickfev

They did a great job  removed my old precats then fitted stainless decat manifold and built the full stainless cat back twin exhaust for just £350.
They did tell me I should think of investing in a new catalytic converter as mine is rotting through and won't last that much longer. Always a ying  to your yang more cash needed.

redcarblackhorse

Looks good. How does it sound?
1999 MR-S with a few tweaks!
Circuit de catalunya
24 Heures du Mans
Thruxton
Abingdon Track day

adscan

Have you got any prices or suppliers for a new cat pipe yet? Mine needs to be done soon and wondered where to go.

nickfev

Quote from: "redcarblackhorse"Looks good. How does it sound?
Fantastic a real deep rumble  s:D :D s:D

mr mr2

Looks good one off the best mods for me a exhaust sounds even better with a Induction kit lol as for the cat I'd try and fit one yourself really easy even more so now as you nuts and bolts will come off now
Excelsior

nickfev

Quote from: "adscan"Have you got any prices or suppliers for a new cat pipe yet? Mine needs to be done soon and wondered where to go.
Guy on Ebay is knocking them out at between £139 and £200 depending on the year

tomaky

Any chance of a video? would they be willing to do the same price again?
Westfield Seiw
Ex - 2003 Sable

nickfev

Quote from: "tomaky"Any chance of a video? would they be willing to do the same price again?
I will do a video at the weekend. Contact them at  e mailto:scotswood@tyrespot.co.uk">scotswood@tyrespot.co.uk e  or call 01912745900 and ask them.

onion86

That's a cracking price, looks really nice.
Sable 55 C-One MR2 C2 Turbo - A/C, Black Heated Leather, TTE Twin Exhaust, Cruise Control

tomaky

Quote from: "nickfev"
Quote from: "tomaky"Any chance of a video? would they be willing to do the same price again?
I will do a video at the weekend. Contact them at  e mailto:scotswood@tyrespot.co.uk">scotswood@tyrespot.co.uk e  or call 01912745900 and ask them.

Cheers Buddy, I most certaily will i was only looknig for the exhaust but new manifold would be very welcomed.
Westfield Seiw
Ex - 2003 Sable

nickfev

Quote from: "tomaky"
Quote from: "nickfev"
I will do a video at the weekend. Contact them at  e http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/00-07-Toyota- ... 589d313afc m  and they removed the old one and fitted it for me and then built the cat back system but they will build you a manifold at an extra cost

tomaky

Gotcha so £350 is fitting of manifold, construction and fitting of exhaust?
Westfield Seiw
Ex - 2003 Sable

nickfev

Quote from: "tomaky"Gotcha so £350 is fitting of manifold, construction and fitting of exhaust?
Yes I didn't make it clear in my original post  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

tomaky

s:) :) s:)  its very very tempting i was looking at long life.
Westfield Seiw
Ex - 2003 Sable

nickfev

Quote from: "tomaky":) its very very tempting i was looking at long life.
They offer a lifetime warranty and check it every year for free can't be bad  s:D :D s:D

Zonda_

I've just realised you're in Helmsley, I'll have to pop over for a listen! I've already got the same manifold as you from the States, wonder how much it'd cost for the same exhaust as you...

Tags: