uni chip harness

Started by swinglow81, May 4, 2013, 19:33

swinglow81

Hi guys anyone know where can get a uni chip harness from as about to buy a uni chip but its for a focus ST and it comes with a harness but pretty sure I'm gonna need a different one

Cheers Dan

Peter Wright

I had one on my duratec, had to get it from US quite expensive about £250 if I remember
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

swinglow81

Bloody hell that's twice the price of the unit just my luck prob won't bother then thanks for that peter mate

Anonymous

Or just wire it in. Either way you will need to map it before it runs.

swinglow81

Cheers for that mate is it easy to do? Could I do it myself or get them to do it when they map it?

Anonymous

The guys mapping it should do it as I wouldn't start it with a ford map on, so if you did it then you would be stuck.

swinglow81

Cool nice one cheers mate would of been a expensive mistake. Any input on weather to get a aem or a BMC CDA induction kit as I'm heading towards the CDA one at the mo cheers again

Anonymous

aem for me but if you place the cda in a decent place then that would then get a vote over it. for me an induction kit has to get the colder air the better.

swinglow81

Where would you place it mate do u think you'd get enough good cold air from the side vents

Tags: