The Last Ever UD SUB Jnr's... Only 6 left, and then no more!

Started by GSB, September 22, 2004, 20:22

GSB

Musical Touch are knocking out the last of thier stock of UD Sub Jnr's for an incredible $270 USD plus shipping... And that includes the JL Audio sub driver!

Only 6 left and then they wont be making any more, a fantastic aftermarket mod for the Mk3 bites the dust...   s:( :( s:(  

Get yours now by Phoning Musical touch in Florida on 001-727-843-8424
or e-mail them on  e http://www.spyderchat.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=15604 m
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Bongo

do you know how much is shipping likely to be?

GSB

Quote from: "Bongo"do you know how much is shipping likely to be?

No idea, but if you phone them now, they'll be able to tell you. (they're 5 hours behind us)
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Tem

Quote from: "GSB"they wont be making any more

Why do I feel like saying 'Thanks Gonzo'  s:? :? s:?
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

heathstimpson

That's a real bargain; I paid that in pounds with the driver  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  And still haven't fitted it yet Grant. What am I like  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

GSB

Quote from: "heathstimpson"That's a real bargain; I paid that in pounds with the driver  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  And still haven't fitted it yet Grant. What am I like  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

I dont think your the only one Heath...

Out of 9 that were in the group buy, I only know of 3 that were fitted... All by me. And only 2 that actually worked, I'm not sure if markiii ever managed to connect his to an amp!

Doctor Dee I think actually sold his car with the sub in it, and as for the rest? No-ones ever contacted me me with any queries, so I can only assume that either my instructions were superb and no-one had any problems (unlikely  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  ) or no-one else has bothered to fit them yet either...

Personally I'm damn happy with mine, its a superb piece of kit!

Bongo

I emailed them as i was a bit too busy to ring last night, no response as yet.

If i get no reply by tonight and i get the chance i'll give them a ring.

Tem

Quote from: "Bongo"I emailed them as i was a bit too busy to ring last night, no response as yet.

Phone them...they aren't that good with replying emails  s;) ;) s;)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

GSB

Quote from: "Tem"
Quote from: "Bongo"I emailed them as i was a bit too busy to ring last night, no response as yet.

Actually, they're bloody terible at answering e-mails, so get on the case and give them a call...

aaronjb

Quote from: "GSB"
Quote from: "heathstimpson"That's a real bargain; I paid that in pounds with the driver  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  And still haven't fitted it yet Grant. What am I like  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

I dont think your the only one Heath...

Haven't fitted mine yet either.. but then, I also haven't fitted a decent H/U, or amp, or the front strut brace, or Corky's breastplate, or Bama's deflector.. erm..  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

markiii

Quote from: "GSB"
Quote from: "Tem"

Actually, they're bloody terible at answering e-mails, so get on the case and give them a call...

mines in and working well with teh crossover settings we discussed.

teh amps been out for a few weeks though to have the enclosure rebuilt (teh amp, not teh sub) and has only just been reinstalled.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Grant,
         I fitted my sub, what an awesome bit of kit, highly recommended and thanks again for organising it.

Al    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Al Deacon"Grant,
         I fitted my sub, what an awesome bit of kit, highly recommended and thanks again for organising it.

Al    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Must get my finger out  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

LeeUK

I'm still increadibly pleased with mine, it sounds great.  Especially when driving home from work at 4.30 this morning, it kept me well awake!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

Comer

Quote from: "LeeUK"I'm still increadibly pleased with mine, it sounds great.  Especially when driving home from work at 4.30 this morning, it kept me well awake!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

<off topic> And when you're driving through Green Tye near Much Hadham. Spotted!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Tags: