Turbo manifold flange adopters?

Started by kostonhumar, April 13, 2016, 22:00

kostonhumar

Have been given a vf18 turbo and have now run into the problem of manifolds to fit it, without costing the earth... Is there any such thing as a flange adapted? And if so could some one point me in the right direction... As I have exhausted my fingers looking.. Cheers
I like it sideways!!

Mr2-s 1999 stock (For now!!!)  :?
Pug 106 ralle   8)

Mark A

Yes search eB@y and you should find one, from memory I think it's described as a Mazda one,T25 to Subaru mount.

Mark A

Try 231631479268 is this what you mean?

kostonhumar

I knew you guys would come through  s:) :) s:)
I like it sideways!!

Pug 106 ralle   8)

kostonhumar

So this it the turbo... I was looking at the adapter  and not sure it's right....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like it sideways!!

Pug 106 ralle   8)

keljon

you can buy manifolds with the vf series flange on them, cant find an ebay listing for just the manifold but here is one for manifold and turbo 221275356922
mr2 2zz with T-Sport gearbox and 8200rpm Celica ECU, DIY lightweight exhaust, K&N Typhoon induction, MiesterR coilovers, Rear Strut Brace, Underbody brace, EBC Yellow stuff and braided hoses all round, Rota slipstream 16x7 6kg a corner, Lightweight optima battery, spare wheel, tools, radio & aerial removal. Wifi ODB2 reader with dash command app for iPhone

mr-ed_smt

Would this adaptor fit?  m https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/231631479268 m
[size=85]The never ending project - cherished daily driver, to fully-caged track toy![/size]

kostonhumar

Afraid not in the end I just loped off the flange and put on another  s:) :) s:)

Thanks for your suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like it sideways!!

Pug 106 ralle   8)

Tags: