Night Breakers and side lights

Started by Standard, February 27, 2017, 19:02

Standard

I want to swap to night breakers and wanted the side lights to match colour... which ones go together?

It's Osram H7 I need for PFL isn't it?

bluesmoke

I thought PFL were H4 as FL is H7?

Standard

Can a mod move this to electrical please?

The Other Stu

Yes, H7 is FL. I know because I've just fitted nightbreaker lasers.
No Longer Here

Essex2Visuvesi

Got them on the MG ZR - Amazing bulbs!

Jon_G

I've been using H1 Nightbreakers on my Accord, noticeably better light output but a disappointing life.

Essex2Visuvesi

Quote from: "Jon_G"I've been using H1 Nightbreakers on my Accord, noticeably better light output but a disappointing life.

The light that shines twice as bright.....
Personally I find the shortened life expectancy a fair trade off for the improvement in night vision

Standard

Quote from: "The Other Stu"Yes, H7 is FL. I know because I've just fitted nightbreaker lasers.

H4 for PFL then?

Did you change your side light bulbs?

The Other Stu

Nope, no point. They're only little things.

Genuinely, I don't use side bulbs very often. I have DRLs on my MR2 and my daily has auto-lights (basically on or off) as well as DRLs.
No Longer Here

Call the midlife!

Quote from: "Standard"
Quote from: "The Other Stu"Yes, H7 is FL. I know because I've just fitted nightbreaker lasers.

H4 for PFL then?

Did you change your side light bulbs?
I'm waiting with interest for someone to answer this as well so that I can order some myself [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
60% of the time it works everytime...

bluesmoke

I've just bought Philips XtremeVision 130% extra light. I think they're excellent.

Bugster_MR2

Yes, H4 for PFL.
Bugster
2001 red with KW3, TRD rear brace, Zero race cat and MAF-mod.
2003 silver TTE Turbo, underbrace, sidescoops, style bar, front bumper, rear spoiler, interior garnish, exhaust

Call the midlife!

Quote from: "Bugster_MR2"Yes, H4 for PFL.
I have some on the way but the headlights could do with splitting and sealing as well so fitting the bulbs might wait. Unless the extra heat dries the lights out for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
60% of the time it works everytime...

Bossworld

I went for the Osram 'xenon look' sidelight bulbs, about £6 off eBay, give a slightly whiter tone. Contemplated LEDs but cannot be chewed with fishing them back out when they stop working

Standard

Quote from: "Bugster_MR2"Yes, H4 for PFL.

And there's the money shot. Thank you.

Tags: