Interior LED Bulb suggestions

Started by MR2Adam, March 19, 2018, 12:32

MR2Adam

I've gone through 2 different LED bulbs for the map/interior light and they haven't worked. Does anyone have any links or suggestions for festoon LED bulbs that work?

Ozzy

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/48-LED-Auto-Car-Dome-Festoon-Interior-Bulb-Roof-Light-Lamp-with-T10-Adapter-Fest/281819721432?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

I'm using this for my interior light for £2.99.
Very bright and works flawlessly. Beening using mine for around 6 months now and it also comes with different fitting adapters as well to fit any car.

Brizee67

Quote from: MR2Adam on March 19, 2018, 12:32
I've gone through 2 different LED bulbs for the map/interior light and they haven't worked. Does anyone have any links or suggestions for festoon LED bulbs that work?
I'm sure I just chose any 31mm festoon led lamp on fleabay...mines been happily working for the past 6-8 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR2Adam

That's the weird thing, none of the led festoon bulbs I've tried have worked... Even though the standard bulb works just fine... Hmmm

StuC

Without being captain obvious, are you sure it's fitted correctly? Have you tried it both ways round?
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Enjay

Good point.  LEDs are current sensitive.  If they don't work first time, take them out, turn them around and try again.

Worth mentioning that I also fitted a clear interior light cover at the same time.  Things are nice and bright inside the car now. :)

Tags: