H&S/Apexi...What Next?

Started by ChrisHumes, April 19, 2005, 14:08

ChrisHumes

Hi all, Ive just had my H&S fitted and am very impressed. Ive got a Apexi air filter, what should I do next?

I know all about the Precat issues but dont really want to do it myself incase I mess up, is there a part that would replace these instead (PPE??)

markiii

the only thing you cabn mess up perse in gutting teh precats is removing teh manifold, since you still have to do this to fit teh PPE, I'd just gut them.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Liz

Unichip   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

kanujunkie

Quote from: "Liz"Unichip   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

DO IT!!!!!!!  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  LISTEN TO THE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD, DO IT!!!!!!!  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Chris

while you're listening, get them to shout Hass turbo!!   s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

kanujunkie

Quote from: "Chris"while you're listening, get them to shout Hass turbo!!   s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

stop it, thats the stuff dirty dreams are made from  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

heathstimpson

And an ICE installation  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chris"while you're listening, get them to shout Hass turbo!!   s8) 8) s8)    s8) 8) s8)    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

The last thing those guys need is another order.. but if you're prepared to wait for 3 months then sure, go order one today

Anonymous

QuoteI know all about the Precat issues
Then you know how important it is to remove them. Actually, with an exhaust and intake upgrade, gutting the cats is the next logical step because it improves performance and the sound of the car. In my case, once I fully grasped the precat situation, I immediately stopped driving the car and began buying the necessary tools to remove the manifold. Didn't put one more mile on the odometer until they were gone.

Anonymous

I miss mine like crazy   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:     s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

kanujunkie

Quote from: "bigun007"

I miss mine like crazy   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:     s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

there, there, it's in a good home though Jim  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Anonymous

Might have to entice it back at some stage   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:P :P s:P

kanujunkie

Quote from: "bigun007"Might have to entice it back at some stage   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:P :P s:P

good luck!!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Tags: