Interior protection and window stickers

Started by Anonymous, August 17, 2005, 13:37

Anonymous

I've been reading through the posts on the '2s alarm (mine is a 2003 UK '2).

I still can get the interior protection to work for some reason.

Also - what, if any, do people think are the best security stickers to have in the side window?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Darth Paul

Quote from: "hibbyni"Also - what, if any, do people think are the best security stickers to have in the side window?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

TOUCH MY CAR AND I'LL KICK YOUR F**KING HEAD IN.

s:?: :?: s:?:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

edward.carter

Quote from: "Darth Paul"
Quote from: "hibbyni"Also - what, if any, do people think are the best security stickers to have in the side window?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

TOUCH MY CAR AND I'LL KICK YOUR F**KING HEAD IN.

s:?: :?: s:?:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Yep should do a group buy on those stickers id buy one    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

I like it.

Shame we can't use the method favoured by 4x4 owners - a big, hungry looking dog in the back!

filcee

True.  Ours would be in the front.

Let's face it, if the dog is in the back it's going to be wasting valuable biting time getting to the front before it can have a go.  I say we're onto a winner  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Phil
2003 6-sp SMT in Sable
x-2001 5-sp SMT in Lagoon Blue

philster_d

similarly im not sure if im activating the internal sensors either.

i certainly couldnt manage to trigger the alarm with the top down and waving my arms around like crazy inside, and I expect a burglar (?) will be far less considerate.

Philly.

Anonymous

Same here Philly - and I'd like to know that it is on when I've parked with the hood down.

kanujunkie

Quote from: "philster_d"similarly I'm not sure if I'm activating the internal sensors either.

i certainly couldnt manage to trigger the alarm with the top down and waving my arms around like crazy inside, and I expect a burglar (?) will be far less considerate.

Philly.

you may need to turn the sensor up a bit then, pull the drivers seat forward, and remove the carpet from the firewall under the cubby holes and hey presto you'll find the microwave sensor, it should have a small pot on the front of it if i remember rightly, just turn it up a bit and try again  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

Great stuff Kanu, thanks.

I'll do that.

Darth Paul

Sometimes the car will be locked on our drive (two presses) with top and windows down whilst I'm pottering in the garage. Usually at this point I realise that I still have my shades on, and as I'm in the garage, this is rather pointless. So begins the fun of trying to put them on the dash with the car alarm on. It usually ends with me running inside for the keys to kill the alarm.  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

philster_d

So the next question I have is why wouldnt you want it to deadlock the doors ? seems odd that locking the doors is extra.

kanujunkie

probably they thought it was a bit pointless if the top was down so made it an extra click, bugger knows to be honest
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Tags: