xmas bling

Started by Anonymous, October 18, 2005, 17:03

Peter Wright

Received mine this morning
They really do make it go faster
0-60 in 2.1 secs

Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peter Wright"They really do make it go faster
0-60 in 2.1 secs
I told you so.  

And they look fantastic too.  Man, I can imagine the looks of envy at the traffic lights...

Anonymous

is the string holding the back end in place!!!

Anonymous

QuoteIn some instances the speed of the vehicle will be sufficient to create a negative presence at the outlet

(my emphasis)
Is that like anti-matter or something? Wow, ion drive for a '2, now that is gonna be Q U I C K.

Or maybe they mean a ghostly "another world" like presence? In which case, that's going to make your '2 truly "out of this world".

Anonymous

all joking aside, i actually think they look quite cool    s:P :P s:P

ninjinski

Mine arrived this morning - Just fitted it. One word of caution though its a LOT LOT BIGGER than it looks in the ad. I had to modify my exhause tips to get it to fit flush. To be honest I'm impressed with the performance gains!!

YES it does have a performance effect!!

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Sable

PERF: TTE TURBO & exhaust, BC Coilovers Markii inlet TRD brace SP Downpipe Exedy Cerametalic Clutch TRD Short Shifter w brass bushings EBC discs/pads OMP steering wheel, front diffuser
ICE: JVC headunit JBL P652s Alpine SWD1600 & 2000 woofers Kenwood 600W amp
EXTERNAL: Mr T spoiler. black brake calipers Dynamat Toyota dust caps Dev\'s keyhole covers Simon\'s hairpins
INTERNAL: Red leather Carbon sill guards TRD stickers Mongo deflectors Chrome gear & dial surrounds Gregg\'s custom logo plate Taurec gauges

Anonymous

Don't you love it when everyone is having fun and the originator doesn't have a clue?  PT Barnum was right!

heathstimpson

Quote from: "drobbs"Don't you love it when everyone is having fun and the originator doesn't have a clue?  PT Barnum was right!
They don't care as they are probably making a fortune out of all the Corsa Chavs  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Tags: