xmas bling

Started by Anonymous, October 18, 2005, 17:03

Anonymous

this years must have

w www.shoplaser.com w

ninjinski

Might be usefull for anyone looking for a propeller when converting their 2 to an amphibious vehicle!!

I'll get my coat  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Sable

PERF: TTE TURBO & exhaust, BC Coilovers Markii inlet TRD brace SP Downpipe Exedy Cerametalic Clutch TRD Short Shifter w brass bushings EBC discs/pads OMP steering wheel, front diffuser
ICE: JVC headunit JBL P652s Alpine SWD1600 & 2000 woofers Kenwood 600W amp
EXTERNAL: Mr T spoiler. black brake calipers Dynamat Toyota dust caps Dev\'s keyhole covers Simon\'s hairpins
INTERNAL: Red leather Carbon sill guards TRD stickers Mongo deflectors Chrome gear & dial surrounds Gregg\'s custom logo plate Taurec gauges

Liz

s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

kanujunkie

do you want to make you're 19th post Mick???  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

did you get to the bottom of the page, i like that one, great at the lights

jonytom

Pity abut the US patent! Reckon you could sell a shed-load of copies on eBay to the unlicenced/uninsured Vauxhall Nova brigade.     s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
[size=75]Black \'03, black leather, TTE lowering springs, Markiii pipe, Corky\'s plate, J-Spec steering wheel badge, club windscreen sticker, red calipers with Toyota styling, Toyota GB body kit, Goodyear F1 Eagles (GS-D3), Dev\'s keyhole covers, black (painted) J-Spec nose badge[/size]

heathstimpson

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Soooooo cooooool NOT  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Jeezuz..................  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

karlus972

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
Question: Will Toretto have this wonderful mod in Fast and Furious 3?   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Madinina Style!!

Anonymous

My God, this man is a genius!

You guys laugh all you want; this is a great mod.  I am surprised you can't see the SO OBVIOUS benefits of this amazing piece of engineering:  the more you accelerate the more horsepower you gain.  Not only that but the performance gain is endless - you might even get 100% performance increase.  Who wouldn't like a 280bhp MR2, huh?  I don't get you guys.  The design has evidently come from hovercrafts and airplanes.  And we all know that airplanes are really fast.

Such a simple design... It reuses exhaust emissions to turn the propeller and generate a "push effect".  Kinda like a turbo but much more efficient since there is no lag or engine stress...  Genius!

The guy is very clear about it:

QuoteFor a variety of cars with electronic fuel injection engine control, the SPINNER EXHAUST TIP has the beneficial effect to eliminate the initial hesitation of the engine under rapid acceleration. Furthermore, the exhaust gases emanating from the tailpipe will be uniformly dispersed into the atmosphere. In some instances the speed of the vehicle will be sufficient to create a negative presence at the outlet of the exhaust tailpipe to assist in the evacuation of the exhaust gases.
So, not only increases performance for cars with electronic fule injection systems but also disperses emissions uniformly.

You may laugh but make no mistake, this is the future of trully high performance mods.

P.S.  I think this thread should be moved to Performance Related.

edward.carter

how can anybody in there right mind advertise that as a performance mod, what is the world coming too....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Emmanuel"My God, this man is a genius!

You guys laugh all you want; this is a great mod.  I am surprised you can't see the SO OBVIOUS benefits of this amazing piece of engineering:  the more you accelerate the more horsepower you gain.  Not only that but the performance gain is endless - you might even get 100% performance increase.  Who wouldn't like a 280bhp MR2, huh?  I don't get you guys.  The design has evidently come from hovercrafts and airplanes.  And we all know that airplanes are really fast.

Such a simple design... It reuses exhaust emissions to turn the propeller and generate a "push effect".  Kinda like a turbo but much more efficient since there is no lag or engine stress...  Genius!

The guy is very clear about it:

QuoteFor a variety of cars with electronic fuel injection engine control, the SPINNER EXHAUST TIP has the beneficial effect to eliminate the initial hesitation of the engine under rapid acceleration. Furthermore, the exhaust gases emanating from the tailpipe will be uniformly dispersed into the atmosphere. In some instances the speed of the vehicle will be sufficient to create a negative presence at the outlet of the exhaust tailpipe to assist in the evacuation of the exhaust gases.
So, not only increases performance for cars with electronic fule injection systems but also disperses emissions uniformly.

You may laugh but make no mistake, this is the future of trully high performance mods.

P.S.  I think this thread should be moved to Performance Related.

ROFL!!!!!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

SimonC_Here

Quote from: "Emmanuel"...you gain.  Not only that but the performance gain is endless - you might even get 100% performance increase.  Who wouldn't like a 280bhp MR2, huh?  I don't get you guys.  The design has evidently come from hovercrafts and airplanes.  And we all know that airplanes are really fast.

So if I get two, one for each exit on my exhaust I could be pushing 420BHP   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Excellent!

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Simon

edward.carter

now come on it doesnt say on the site it would double your power just increase performance, so give the guy a break, but with two of those babies sucking your exhaust gas i would reckon oooh bout 200bhp easy lol

Anonymous

edward.carter, you are mistaken.  After studying the "Idiot's Guide to hovercraft effect on cars", I can assure you it will at least double performance.  And as Simon said, if you put 2 of these babies you will have supercar performance.  That's pure engineering genius and you simply don't get it.

Just look at the picture where the SPINNER EXHAUST TIP pops out when one hits the accelerator hard.  It's exactly the same effect as Roadrunner when chased by Wile E. Coyote.  And we all know that Roadrunner is really fast.  

I do not need to further argue my point.  I rest my case.

Anonymous

as im in scotland im buying one for accelerating out of large puddles!

Peter Wright

I need 4
I knew quad tips were the way foward 960 bhp here I come !

Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Anonymous

sounds like a group buy coming up !!!!!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peter Wright"I need 4
I knew quad tips were the way foward 960 bhp here I come !

With that power to weight ratio, the Bugatti Veyron will be nothing in your mirror

And just think of the saving too?!!!

Veyron $1,000,000

Your Roadster (at a guess) £10,000?
Plus $160 for all 4 exhausts?

Nuff said!

jonytom

Quote from: "Peter Wright"I knew quad tips were the way foward 960 bhp here I come !

Trouble is, you're going to need one of these as well, otherwise that baby's gonna take off!

[size=75]Black \'03, black leather, TTE lowering springs, Markiii pipe, Corky\'s plate, J-Spec steering wheel badge, club windscreen sticker, red calipers with Toyota styling, Toyota GB body kit, Goodyear F1 Eagles (GS-D3), Dev\'s keyhole covers, black (painted) J-Spec nose badge[/size]

Anonymous

Does it actually make the car go faster???? I want one!!!!!!

Anonymous

This has got to better than those Shiny Spinny things. My god it's a ringtones for your car alarm, so you can listen to Boy George as someone steals your pride and joy.

What will they think of next?

It's defiantly on my Xmas list

philster_d

With this mod (and the correctly sized GT wing) its finaly possible to actualy drive on the ceilings of tunnels, no more fantasy for me.

I wondering if I can fit more than 1 in-line, per pipe, without ripping the exhaust off and shooting it through the car with the power, like in a blow dart.

edward.carter

Quote from: "rudds23"Does it actually make the car go faster???? I want one!!!!!!
Erm.... NO!

Anonymous

Edward, please.  rudds, the SPINNER EXHAUST TIP will work miracles to your car in terms of performance and looks.

In addition to the above, I would recommend one of these:

It's pure science.  The same principal can be applied for extreme cornering ability by adding 4 of these TruSpinners to your wheels.

Tags: