DVD

Started by Anonymous, October 31, 2005, 14:12

Anonymous

DVD
anyone fitted a dvd player in glove compartment and put the screen in the dash storage in the top middle, so when you open the lid the screen comes down from top of lid?

Anonymous

Reddi you have only joined this site 1 month ago mate and already you have had more posts than people who have been on here since the first XR2I come out.  

Just having a wee laugh to myself mate.  You get bored during the day and just think of different posts to start?
  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

be fair daz, he didnt post for 19.654 minutes once! he did get pptsd though! thats post post traumatic stress disorder  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

lol very funny.

only time i have access is at work so need to make sure if i think of something i get it posted.

but no its not just random questions, im looking to do this and wondered if anyone had done it and had met any issues?

aaronjb

Nobody that I know of has done it - I think only two members have in-car DVD/TV (that I can think of)..

From memory - ninjinski has a screen that doubles as a rear view mirror, and Lee has an in-headunit screen.

People have wondered about using the top bin, but I don't think anyone has done it.
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

cool, well my mate is looking at it for me today and ill let everyone know what he rekons

Tags: