cd

Started by Anonymous, November 29, 2005, 14:42

Anonymous

cd
does anyone know any online places that you can gt a realy cheap cd player.  the mrs wants one for her fiesta as  hers is broke but just want as cheap as we can get, but new not 2nd hand on ebay. cheapest we can see seems to be £50

aaronjb

You could try some of these places (note: I've not actually been through them all to see if any have cheap HUs  s;) ;) s;) )

w www.caraudiodiscount.com w
 w www.lowcostcaraudio.co.uk w
 w www.incarexpress.co.uk w
 w www.caraudiodesign.co.uk w
 w www.bassjunkies.com w

Can't vouch for them all - and there's another that I can't remember the link for..
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

darrenjuggins

Hi,

Why not buy Mine ! I've just ordered a new one, I've got a Sony CDX MP40, plays MP3's as well as CD's etc.

Would be looking in the region (ish) of your offer for it when my new one appears !

Interested ?

Oh and it's got a remote also - I'm moving to DAB.

Cheers

Darren J

PM me if your interested
Darren A. Juggins

Simon

If Reddi doesn't take you up on your offer when your DAB arrives could you let me know, I may be interested?

Cheers
Simon

darrenjuggins

Hi Simon,

No worries   s8) 8) s8)
Darren A. Juggins

evileye_wrx

I'm pretty sure I saw a CD player in Tesco today for £34.99 in the Xmas presents depatment. Wasn't paying that much attention so could be wrong of course. If it is that cheap might be worth checking it out next time your shopping.

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

Anonymous

Reddi, i have a clarion CD player here that was in my last car (Mazda) which is as new. The box and receipt and instructions are at my dads house if you would like them with it.

model no. is DB328R, as follows:

I had been hoping to get £60 for it as it is literally brand new, but as its he OC website, il take £50 for it.

Let me know if you're interested and i can arrange more pics or you can come see it if you like,

Richie

PS spec as follows:

4 x 45W, CDR/RW playback, zpower bass, preouts for suwoofer, face off silver finsh with blue backight

heathstimpson

Funny enough I bought a Clarion HU that had rave reviews at the time; haven't got the model to hand. It was in my car for two months before being removed and boxed up. As new, cost over £200 but would take £50 as its been stored at home for a few years  s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

evileye_wrx

And my Clarion is for sale also. With Music Catcher hard drive £75

m http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB2/viewtopic. ... 963#128963 m

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

Tags: