unichip -help needed

Started by Anonymous, December 20, 2005, 16:42

Anonymous

ive just bought a unichip with plug and play adapter but on the instructions it says to remove the four connectors going into the ECU then to connect the two plugs from the harness in to the ECU.

do i then need to plug the other two plugs back into the ECU, or just leave the two from the PnP?
i have searched but could not see anything, except for how easy it was to install!!

heathstimpson

Quote from: "bburkie10"ive just bought a unichip with plug and play adapter but on the instructions it says to remove the four connectors going into the ECU then to connect the two plugs from the harness in to the ECU.

do i then need to plug the other two plugs back into the ECU, or just leave the two from the PnP?
i have searched but could not see anything, except for how easy it was to install!!
Yes you do need to reconnect the other two back onto the ECU  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

roger

That was the only difficulty I had! The instructions assumed a 2 port ECU!

<edit> or was it the other way round   s:? :? s:?  Something was 2 that should have been 4, or 4 that should have been 2> </edit>
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Anonymous

cheers, thanks. and then the two plugs that were in the ECU plug into the harness?

Anonymous

sorted!! i figured if they were ment go fit they would  and if they didnt fit....they would`nt!

Tags: