Suspension Kit

Started by dlivingstone_19, January 14, 2006, 15:44

dlivingstone_19

I bought my mrs a couple of months ago and starting to realise that when ever i go over the slightest of bump i can feel it. car is very bumpy. Seems someone fitted lowering springs to it which could of caused this bumpiness. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a kit that will sort out my car is a smooth ride (not bumpy)?
** Racing in the Caterham Academy for 2013 Thanks to Pistonheads, Autosport and Caterham **

Toyota MRS Spec:
Trd front splitter, Trd Side skirts, Trd Rear Spoiler, New style Rear Lights, 17inch Dezent Motion Black Alloys, Cobra Quad Exit Exhaust System, Markiii Inlet Pipe & Sony Cd Player

kanujunkie

its a sports car not a saloon car!
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

dlivingstone_19

fair enough but is very harsh ride. also ive got 16s on it and when going round a corner fast i can hear the tyre rubbing against the plastic in the wheel arch. anything to sort this out
** Racing in the Caterham Academy for 2013 Thanks to Pistonheads, Autosport and Caterham **

Toyota MRS Spec:
Trd front splitter, Trd Side skirts, Trd Rear Spoiler, New style Rear Lights, 17inch Dezent Motion Black Alloys, Cobra Quad Exit Exhaust System, Markiii Inlet Pipe & Sony Cd Player

kanujunkie

sorry  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

as for the wheels, a few more details on size of tyres would help??
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

dlivingstone_19

at front 195 45 r16

Toyota MRS Spec:

markiii

and at back?

and offset of wheels?

wisth of wheels?

type of lowering springs?

does it have uprated struts?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Tags: