Seat skins - need instructions!

Started by Anonymous, September 25, 2003, 19:44

Anonymous

Guys/Gals & misc  s:D :D s:D  
I've got a set of seat skins (official toyota) for the 2003 seats. I'm quite puzzled on how to fit these on (replacing my existing covers).

The main seat cover has an internal zip which runs through the back of the seat, but I'm stuck on how to attach them with the metal hooks at the base(?). The same goes for the cover which you sit on, there are 3 hooks either side that attach to them, but I dont want to unhook anything in case it falls apart

Anonymous

Its for the older seats, but this might help a bit

m http://www.spydermagazine.com/2000/Sept ... eather.htm m

Anonymous

Thanks a lot kris   s:D :D s:D  

Looks like its a job for Mr T unless I decide to save a few quid  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Tem

It's not really that hard...take the seat off and take your time doing it. Don't hurry or try to take shortcuts and you should be just fine.

The next seat on another evening will be a lot easier  s:) :) s:)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Slacey

Why are you replacing your covers, Elfin? You haven't had the car very long....
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Yeah I've only had the car for 3 months now, but I'll be swapping the seat colour from black to red (sable looks much better with red seats imo).

I have a couple of months to work on this mini-project (gonna garage the car in a few weeks time for the winter hibernation)

Anonymous

Are your black seats leather and if so, are you selling them?

Anonymous

unfortunately I'll be swapping black cloth for red cloth (cant afford leather on my wage   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:   )

Tags: