Show us yours !

Started by Anonymous, October 11, 2003, 23:33

Anonymous

Got to see MR2blue's Lockwood sills the other day, I must say they look really good, they go well with his colour car. He is as pleased as punch with them. They do enhance the interior when door is opened. Nice one 'C'.   s8) 8) s8)  

Anybody got any pics of their's, would'nt mined seeing how they look on other colours.

Slacey

Pic of mine; this was one of my first additions...

Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Bah, lockwood-smockwood   s:!: :!: s:!:    s:? :? s:?  

Here are mine

s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Both look very nice, any more on different colours.

Anonymous

Slacey, I'm thinking of getting some like yours, could you tell me where you got 'em?

cheers

Tem

Related to this topic...is there a cover/replacement for the whole plastic thing. The original one scratches quite easily and doesn't look that good anymore...especially the passenger side.
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Slacey

Quote from: "roadsterboy"Slacey, I'm thinking of getting some like yours, could you tell me where you got 'em?
roadsterboy, see here... http://dcp-shop.co.uk/catalog/default.php?cPath=154_161&osCsid=2b420d597c9237f178c533bca572e165

Anonymous

Chris, where did you get your carbob look sill covers, I think I prefer these to stainless ones. Thanks, SteveM.  s:?: :?: s:?:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SteveM"Chris, where did you get your carbob look sill covers, I think I prefer these to stainless ones. Thanks, SteveM.  s:?: :?: s:?:

Its 'KRIS' but I'll let you off!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  They are from Mr T, Part No: TPZ438-W0181-00

They cost under £30 IIRC.

Anonymous

s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  Sorry Kris, not concentrating! but thanks for the info....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SteveM":oops: Sorry Kris, not concentrating! but thanks for the info....

No probs mate - just messing!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  They look good dont they (if i do say so myself!)

Anonymous

s:) :) s:)  They certainly do, I was really suprised they were a genuine Toyota part!

Anonymous

They are from a garage in Norwich and I can't remember the name. I got mine after someone posted the link on here. The Carb effect are nice, but a bit fiddly to put on. Other than that, a nice enhancement.....

£30 +p+p.

I can find out as I still have the reciept if you want......

Anonymous

I got mine from my local dealer... got them in in about 2 days.

Anonymous

Heres mine...obviously the best here   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Slacey

Quote from: "cstevens"Heres mine...obviously the best here   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
Yes, they are really nice.. but then they were four times what we paid for ours!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Thanks Slacey, will probably order some today.

s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Do japanparts actually respond to enquiries?

I've tried to buy a set of stock MR-S sills but as far as I know only japanparts carry them and they dont seem to answer any emails from me   s:x :x s:x

markiii

try emailing Koji by name

e http://www.spyderchat.com/phpBB/viewtop ... 9136#89136 m

Adam has a good rep on SC.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Thanks a lot mark   s:D :D s:D  
I'll go by emailing Koji sometime this week, I'd rather go for new parts for the MR unless adam is selling new parts...(I'm such a fussy person   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  )

markiii

yes they are new.

Every so often, he brings a container of JDM parts across to the states and flogs them, once gone it's whenever if he ever does another.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Chris

on black again (and looky rather dirty!!   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  )

[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chris"(and looky rather dirty!!   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  )
no change there then!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Chris

well ya kow, you have your kerb thing and i have my dirt thing...   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Tags: