H&S Exhaust appearance

Started by Peter Wright, December 9, 2003, 21:58

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Liz"Following on from the end of discussion from:

m http://www.mr2roc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=42909#42909 m

to avoid topic drift

I am going into H & S on the 14th April to get this this done, Ian reckons it should only take a couple of hours.  Hopefully it will look as the mock up in Pauls picture above ^^^at the end of it all.  I suppose it really goes with what sort of design that you are having as to how it will fit in with the exhaust/bumper.  Ian said that it will look so much more like it has always been there, I can't wait!!  I am reliably informed by H & S that the exhaust won't melt the bumper and no need for any shielding.

I am being charged £60.00 for this...I told him after he told me, I would of paid a bit more!!
Liz you are the guinee pig on this one. Please post a piccy when done and what you think, as I'm looking to do this at the same time that the exhaust is being fitted; which subsequently will be after the 14th. Cheers  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Liz

No probs, I have a picture printed out of Pauls mock up on mine, showed it to Ian and said I want it to look like this, so hopefully will look the same as the picture, will let you know what happens.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Liz

Here it is:

m http://uk.msnusers.com/LizMyers/hampsex ... snw?Page=1 m

And before anyone says anything the near side needs adjustment, only noticed when I had a good look when I got home, but I am generally pleased with its appearance.  The pipes are further apart than they were before due to the cat being in the way when they moved them up. Just spoken to Ian and he is going to sort it for me, as they tend to settle after they have been adjusted.

As there is more work that Ian thought for doing this, if anyone else wants it done it will be £80.00 - Ian asked me to pass that onto you!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Also had the corky fitted, my does that make a nice difference!  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Now that looks very nice indeed!

markiii

looking good.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

That looks superb.   s8) 8) s8)

Comer

Damn I want to see it but I'm at work and it's being blocked.  If I wanted to get it done I guess I just contact H&S direct instead of going through Mark?
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Liz

Just call Ian he will sort you out! 01268-727256

Thanks for the comments, I will be happier when the near side is sorted out, but Simon followed me home and said that it looked nice.

Slacey

Very nice  s8) 8) s8)
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Tags: