Hi everyone, new on here...

Started by Anonymous, February 11, 2004, 19:28

Anonymous

Found your site after trying to get info on Mrk3 Mr2s, Just got my baby 3 days ago, Love it....Had a Mrk 2 Turbo before, things just got better..

How do u get pics up, cus You gotta see my new car, TRD Factory Special from Japan.  Awsome...
Once again, hello everyone, hope to meet some of U on a meet one day..

Anonymous

G'day and welcome to the club. I am sure if you have photos, one of the guys here with some hosting power will be more than kind enough to host the pictures and tell you how its done. Pretty easy by the sound of it..........good look and looking forward to seeing the new motor!!!

heathstimpson

Welcome mate; look forward to seeing the new motor  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Come on you guys, where's the pics,   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Anonymous

email them to  e mailto:mr2roc@mr2-roadster.co.uk">mr2roc@mr2-roadster.co.uk e  and i will host them for you.

Anonymous

What do ya think?

I love it, The bike is my other baby...

Liz

Hi and welcome along!!  s:) :) s:)
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

Thumbs up from over here....!   s:D :D s:D  

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

Slacey

Nice, looks like it's a TRD Stage 1 kit.

Oh, and welcome  s:D :D s:D
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Yea, very nice, is that the original yellow?  Hey the Duke's not bad either.

Slacey

It does look like the original yellow to me, just the picture that's making it look a paler shade.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

19" split Rims, HKS Exhaust, and I love it....

Anonymous

welcome, welcome,welcome.

MRMike

Quote from: "vman1000cc"19" split Rims, HKS Exhaust, and I love it....

wow 19" bet they took some work getting on..nice car..what sort of exhaust do you have on the Duke?? Is the HKS a hyper muffler?

Welcome!
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Anonymous

Termi`s on the Duke (what else)
Hks on the 2, dont know what , sorry, it was on there when I got it, same as the 19" rims

Do wanna get a chrome roll bar tho`,the missus want me to put under lights on it too, think it`ll look ok, Fast & furious stylieeee...lol

aaronjb

Quote from: "vman1000cc"the missus want me to put under lights on it too, think it`ll look ok, Fast & furious stylieeee...lol

You might wanna put your best flame retardant suit on about now...  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   s:D :D s:D

Nice car though.. nice bike too.. Welcome  s:) :) s:)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Peter Laborne

Quote from: "aaronjb"You might wanna put your best flame retardant suit on about now...  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   s:D :D s:D

Or how about a flame decal set   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Anonymous

Makes my Divvy/ MR look a bit tame,lol.
Welcome!

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum matey, nice motor.

Geoff.   s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gordy"Makes my Divvy/ MR look a bit tame,lol.
Welcome!

Its good to know there are some bikers on here too...

Anonymous

We have other bikers, one of the ladies I think.
I was very tempted in the Glasgow Ducati shop about a nice ST2, but the MR had used my cash up, maybe next year!

kanujunkie

Welcome to the nuthouse mate!  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

heathstimpson

Very nice motor and Duke. Love the wheels and the kit looks good in Yellow tooooooo  s8) 8) s8)
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

loadswine

love the yellow 2 and the bike looks very cool. I thought about the biking option when my stepdaughters inherited a mint Harley, looks amazing!
I'm afraid I am just not brave enough to ride a large bike,respect to guys who do. That's why I bought my 2 ,like the open air feeling with exhiliarating handling. By the way ,if anyone is interested I have a mint Harley 1200 sportster with3k on clock ,any interest ,PM me.
Enjoy the good weather when it comes.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Tags: