Reflectors

Started by Anonymous, March 4, 2004, 11:17

Anonymous

Anyone have a set of the Slacey's reflectors that they are not using?

I have and orange set and would like to swap for red!

Slacey

I am supposed to be getting some more, but despite sending the cash registered, it appears to be lost in the void between Telford and New York somewhere  s:( :( s:(  

Hopefully it will turn up (eventually) and I can sort you out, if no-one else does.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

MR2Blue

Slacey, can you put my name down for a set of red ones too please, when you get them of course.

Thanks.  s:) :) s:)

Slacey

No problem.

Anonymous

Just a reminder, I'll have a set of legal ones as promised yonks ago.
Ta matey.

Anonymous

Can I grab a set of red ones if you have any spares please

Anonymous

Hello Slacey  

Can you sort me out with a set of red reflectors as well - when you get a minute, cheers.

Greg    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D

Slacey

Quote from: "SIPEY"when you get a minute
When I get them more like!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Viggs"Anyone have a set of the Slacey's reflectors that they are not using?

Just turn up at the next meet with screwdriver in hand.  Then distract everyone momentarily by exclaiming "Look!  A bear!" and while their backs are turned pop out the reflectors from one of the cars....   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

Slacey

Just not mine!

I am in the process og making a claim against the Post Office for the dollars I sent (registered airmail) going missing, so I am thinking of biting the bullet an PayPaling some more money over, at least then it will get there and we will have some reflectors!   s:) :) s:)

Tags: