Daftest wing ever?

Started by Darth Paul, April 9, 2004, 01:22

Darth Paul

I've just been trawling the German MR2 forum. There's some great cars there – including one with a two-tone, TVR-like paint job. Looks great.

Then there's this. Now I don't mean to be rude, but some people need a good slap. Why spoil the lovely lines of the '2? A small spoiler? Ok. Great. But this..?  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Made me chuckle.

Still, it's a great place to store cds...

DP

MRMike

That really is not my cup of tea at all.  Plus Being mounted so far back i'd imagine it would break off quite easily... horrible rear bumper as well
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Anonymous

Mmmm....it's certainly different.
To me, the wing looks kind of like it should be getting pulled along behind a tractor.

Ally.

Anonymous

This finally solves the problem of the Spyder's light rear.  Oh no...it's the front that's light.  I would be afraid of taking this over 100 mph for fear the car would rise from the nose and flip like a speed boat.  Though I am glad to see that obnoxious mods aren't limited to the US.

Anonymous

Horrible, horrible wing.

Gotta say though, I quite like that rear bumper: reminds me of a TT, just a bit fatter.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

heathstimpson

Absolutely diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiscusting  s:? :? s:?  Sure to bend the rear of that panel like someone else on this forum has previously experienced  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Tem

I bet he modified that bumper himself...sure looks like it. He seems to have some skills...if only he had some taste  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Perhaps he is being payed to site a mobile telephone mast   s:?: :?: s:?:  

Cant think of any other reason to have it on there   s:!: :!: s:!:

filcee

Quote from: "SilverMSD2"Perhaps he is being payed to site a mobile telephone mast   s:?: :?: s:?:  

Really ... I can ...
Phil
2003 6-sp SMT in Sable
x-2001 5-sp SMT in Lagoon Blue

Darth Paul

Nicely done!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

DP

Anonymous

any chance of the link to the site, i would like to have a look at the other cars.
thanxs.

Darth Paul

Quote from: "jonboy"any chance of the link to the site, i would like to have a look at the other cars.
thanxs.

m http://km1321.keymachine.de/www/modules ... _photo.php m

There are various links and options from this page.

Anonymous

Quote from: "filcee"
Quote from: "SilverMSD2"Perhaps he is being payed to site a mobile telephone mast   s:?: :?: s:?:  

Really ... I can ...
 m http://www.filcee.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ty_007_rice.jpg m

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Slacey

Even I think that's rank, and I like some of the more... 'challenging' wings  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Tags: