Silver '03 vents/ intakes on 00 model

Started by Anonymous, April 15, 2004, 15:41

Anonymous

For those who wanted to see what the new vents/intakes look like on the pre 03.

Anonymous

Pics not working for me........

Slacey

Nor me... I think it is possibly a log-in site.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

fine for me!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  damn techno-weenies!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Ohhhh, what can a girl do? sorry....

Anonymous

I did e-mail these to Craig but no response as yet, so I thought I'd give it a go myself (I know that's a ploy by techies - leave the user just long enough and they'll fix it themselves...)

See what happens when you leave someone to their own devices   s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

I'll take a copy of them when i get home tonight and stick them on my server - ill then change the post to link to my site instead (that should stop them moaning!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  )

Anonymous

Gee thanks...

Anonymous

Quote from: "lilylaville"Gee thanks...

well i dont have to   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Anonymous

Oh...oh...oh I didn't mean it like that.  Sorry...doing a million things at once here.

s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:

Anonymous

I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

oh their not working for me now.... must only work when your logged into the site or something. email them to  e mailto:mr2roc@mr2-roadster.co.uk">mr2roc@mr2-roadster.co.uk e  and I'll sort it out for ya.

Anonymous

Oh blimey...I did log back in and tried that but it looks like that hasn't worked.

I'll e-mail them off to you now. G...no I won't go down that road again   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "lilylaville"I did e-mail these to Craig but no response as yet, so I thought I'd give it a go myself (I know that's a ploy by techies - leave the user just long enough and they'll fix it themselves...)

See what happens when you leave someone to their own devices   s:? :? s:?

Many apologies Craig, I actually sent these to Sean - Sorry once again   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Anonymous

There you go, should be ok now.

MRMike

Are they colour matched? They seem very similar if not..
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Anonymous

They're subtly different, hence the point of this post.

Anonymous

The difference is subtle though  s:D :D s:D   If it were mine, I could probably live with it as long as clear repeaters were added to finish the job  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

They look fine. Because the vents have all different angled surfaces in comparison to the surrounding bodywork you can't tell that they are a different shade. After all, if you look at different parts of the existing bodywork it looks to be of different shades due to different angles and lighting conditions.

Top job!

MRMike

I see, I see...i've seen other pics and the difference is marked, hence I thought these may have been colour coded..looking closely the last pic gives it away..
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Slacey

Quote from: "lilylaville"Many apologies Craig, I actually sent these to Sean - Sorry once again   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Yes, you... er... did didn't you  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slacey"Yes, you... er... did didn't you  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Yup   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Roadblade"The difference is subtle though  s:D :D s:D   If it were mine, I could probably live with it as long as clear repeaters were added to finish the job  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

I've got 'em, I've got 'em, arrived this morning!   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

A pic of the finished article would be good with the side repeaters?

I can't see a colour difference anyway... very smart indeed (like mine!)   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Chris

Quote from: "lilylaville"(I know that's a ploy by techies - leave the user just long enough and they'll fix it themselves...)

As if we would ever do anything like that!!   s:D :D s:D    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

I think the colour difference is not that noticable close up - it looks more noticeable in the first pics...
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Tags: