Power Enterprise Turbo kit group buy anyone?

Started by Anonymous, October 21, 2004, 23:35

Anonymous

Hi chaps, would anyone be interested in a group buy on Power Enterprise turbo kits if I can put one together?
I'd also be able to fit them as well of course....

Cheers
Paul

kanujunkie

details man, details.........  s:P :P s:P
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Tem

Quote from: "Whifbitz"Hi chaps, would anyone be interested in a group buy on Power Enterprise turbo kits if I can put one together?

I'm sure about 50% of users without charger are interested till you mention the price  s;) ;) s;)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

roger

Quote from: "Tem"I'm sure about 50% of users without charger are interested till you mention the price  s;) ;) s;)

And the other 50% will want a GB on insurance. Whifbitz, you are in the trade, can you arrange????

roger
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Anonymous

Afraid not, I have no dealings with insurance companies unfortunately. I'll be back soon with prices on a GB.

Ta

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Whifbitz"Afraid not, I have no dealings with insurance companies unfortunately. I'll be back soon with prices on a GB.

Ta
What are we roughly looking at   s:?: :?: s:?:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Right then, if I can get 5 orders I can do the kits for £1615 + VAT and plus delivery if your not having it fitted by me.
Should be able to do more discount if I can get 10 orders together.

On top of this I would recommend the Greddy emanage to sort the fuelling/ignition, pre-mapped along with harnesses/pressure sensor £404 + VAT.

To fit and setup with the emanage will be £600 thats including oil/filter and HKS spark plugs.

Let me know what you think

Ta

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tem"I'm sure about 50% of users without charger are interested till you mention the price  s;) ;) s;)

never a truer word was said.    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

LeeUK

Bugger, what bad timing!!!  Just bought the PPE manifold kit!  However, still interested.   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

Is the insurance that ridiculous?  It may be worth purchasing for when I grow up to be responsible   s:D :D s:D  

How long would you leave it before comencing the GB, I, aswell as most would need time to save my pennies.

Would you also get a GB price for the intercooler kit please.
[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

heathstimpson

Same with me; just changed my other car so a bit skint, but if we were looking 2005 I may be in.

Anonymous

For this to go ahead I need some orders....

I can get hold of the chargecoolers if required yes. Only problem is I'll be buying the turbo kits from Power Enterprise direct in Japan and the chargecoolers from MWR.

Anonymous

For anyone who wants a quick-scan price, that kit will be:

£2972.33 all-in

Not bad I s'pose. I could be interested if the price for the chargecooler is right...

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Whifbitz"For this to go ahead I need some orders....
I
Is that immediate orders then I assume:?:

Anonymous

Well it would be nice but I can hold this open for a month if I can get a show of hands? I'll have to stick this in the for sale section as well!

LeeUK

I'll pass, I need longer than a month!   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
[size=100]JELBE[/size]

[/color]

Anonymous

OK, may be next time, I'll sort you out the best deal I can when the time comes...

LeeUK

Thanks, I maybe tapping you up for your bodykit in the next few months anyway.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]JELBE[/size]

[/color]

dimwit

What kind of bhp will we be looking at  s:?: :?: s:?:  
Do you need to change the exhaust/cat  s:?: :?: s:?:  
Might be interested...

Anonymous

Around 200bhp without a chargecooler, dont know what the gains are with one fitted, haven't tried a comparison test. Definately feels quicker with one though so they do work.
Dont have to change the exhaust no but would be recommended.

Cheers

Anonymous

Quote from: "Whifbitz"Around 200bhp without a chargecooler, dont know what the gains are with one fitted, haven't tried a comparison test. Definately feels quicker with one though so they do work.
Dont have to change the exhaust no but would be recommended.

Cheers

gotta try harder selling it...

Anonymous

Eh? Any suggestions?

dieamond

Whifblitz, with the PE kit right out of the box, you must absolutly keep the stock exhaust !

It's written in the documentation, and in big letters IIRC.

If you change the exhaust, you modify the backpressure and need either to port the turbine, or to use an electronic management device.
TRD - Cusco - C-One - Tom\'s - Amuse - Top secret - Veilside - Spoon - Blitz - Invidia
JUN - Racing Gear - APR Performance - HKS - Apexi - Project Mu - Trial

Anonymous

Well I wouldn't fit a kit without an emanage anyway so it doesn't matter either way.

Anonymous

well said    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Chris

Quote from: "ekona"For anyone who wants a quick-scan price, that kit will be:

£2972.33 all-in

Too rich for my blood at the moment i'm afaid!   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  
Especially, as i may join Lee in getting that kit (mind you thats about £1500 as well!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  ) better start saving hard...

BTW, any prices/dates/news on the tte offering yet?
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Tags: