Power Enterprise Turbo kit group buy anyone?

Started by Anonymous, October 21, 2004, 23:35

Anonymous

Any ideas on a price for the MR chargecooler Whifbitz?

LeeUK

I still wonder about the Apex'i kit, as that actually comes with an intercooler, for the same price as the PE kit which doesn't.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Then again after seening the 2006 MR2 (which kicks a**  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  ) I may wait and see if that comes with a turbo!   s:P :P s:P
[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

Anonymous

Dont know on the price for the chargecooler, haven't priced them up as yet. I'll get on to MWR now.

As far as I'm aware the Apexi kit isn't made anymore?

Anonymous

Quote from: "LeeUK"I still wonder about the Apex'i kit, as that actually comes with an intercooler, for the same price as the PE kit which doesn't.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Then again after seening the 2006 MR2 (which kicks a**  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  ) I may wait and see if that comes with a turbo!   s:P :P s:P

Ther apexi kit came with an IC in the engine bay rather than a charge cooler.  as I remember Darren had to move his battery to the front to get it to fit.

Anonymous

The apexi IC was only moved on Darren's as it's an SMT. The IC's original position caught the SMT hydraulics, it only fits a manual.

Though it's proper location is right next to the exhaust so i wouldn't really class the IC it does come with as much use.

The MWR chargecooler cost over £700 (can't remember exactly) with delivery when i got mine.

LeeUK

Quote from: "mr-s_turbo"Though it's proper location is right next to the exhaust so i wouldn't really class the IC it does come with as much use.

It's where the airbox is normailly located.  I think it was designed with the thought in mind that you had large air scoops like on the GT300 bodykit.

[size=100]JELBE[/size]

[/color]

LeeUK

Any news on how much for a complete kit, PE with Greedy & MWR chargecooler? (Unfitted)

I'm guestimating around £3200 inc.vat
[size=100]JELBE[/size]

[/color]

Anonymous

Quote from: "LeeUK"Any news on how much for a complete kit, PE with Greedy & MWR chargecooler? (Unfitted)

or you can get Hass kit like Slacey did, for less than £2k, Including IC, Emanage, upgraded injectors & new exaust...

Bongo

m http://www.hassauto.com/mr2.htm m

Stage 2 kit is listed as $3,750 which is about £2,075 + shipping and taxes.

Anonymous

Off topic slightly but has Slacey fitted his turbo yet????

Anonymous

Still waiting for a reply on this...

Quote from: "LeeUK"Any news on how much for a complete kit, PE with Greedy & MWR chargecooler? (Unfitted)

Anonymous

Anyone know anything about the Hass kits? Good quality?

Anonymous

Haas kit is more than 2k as Bongo has said, even before shipping and taxes.

Sean hasn't fitted his yet.

The kit looks excellent quality, and i've only read good reports so far, but there is only a few that have it so far, and only been on a short time, so if there are any problems they are yet to show. One problem i have read is boost spikes if you de-cat. Bigger turbo so more potential for those who will go forged internals later.

The PE at this price makes it a competitive choice again IMO.

Slacey

As above, not had it yet. Mine was a fraction over £2k but it was an introductory price, I have since added a Profec E-01 on top so that was another £200.
You'll all know when it's done, trust me  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Nobody up for this then?

LeeUK

I think if we had time to save our pennies.... I'm unlikely to go Unichip now, I may just save for a turbo kit, hopefully for next summer.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]JELBE[/size]

[/color]

Tags: